Sponsored

Just Bought A Lund Tune

codywilson3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Gt
Hey guys I just bought a Lund Tune and a Nguage. I was just wondering even since I'm stock with only muffler deletes if I will see a huge increase in HP? Feel different at least? Bought it now because I plan on doing alot more within the next couple months but want to start off with a tune instead of bolt ons.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Jaehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
FI doesn't cost 10k, you can get a full procharger / vortech / paxton kit for 6 if you look around.

but to go back to the original question you can do full bolt ons (injectors, headers, IM, intake, tune, e85) and be good for ~450 wheel. but that isn't cheap either..

NCFlyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 HE
I just uploaded Lund's 93 tune and you'll definitely notice the change. Throttle response is quicker and you'll feel the change in acceleration.
I have a Roush CAI and Axleback and plan on leaving it at that but if you want "earth shattering" then as Jaehead mentioned, FI is the way to go.

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
It's a pretty noticeably bump and worth the money for sure.

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
I just did the same as the Op. Not earth shattering IMO. But, You now have the best system for which to make adjustments to your car when you begin to mod.

I've gone back and forth with Lund trying to dial in the tune for my car. The last tune seems to be dead on. I originally had a pedalmax on the car and it really gave me the feeling that the car was more alive. When I got the tune from Lund I removed the pedalmax and the car felt slower.

The revision tune has fixed that because I asked for a more aggressive throttle response. The also dialed the base tune in for my car. The car pulls nicely. They mentioned knock in the top end of my pulls and recommended that I change my fuel supply. Apparently Exxon is not as good as I thought.

OP
OP

codywilson3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Gt
I just did the same as the Op. Not earth shattering IMO. But, You now have the best system for which to make adjustments to your car when you begin to mod.

I've gone back and forth with Lund trying to dial in the tune for my car. The last tune seems to be dead on. I originally had a pedalmax on the car and it really gave me the feeling that the car was more alive. When I got the tune from Lund I removed the pedalmax and the car felt slower.

The revision tune has fixed that because I asked for a more aggressive throttle response. The also dialed the base tune in for my car. The car pulls nicely. They mentioned knock in the top end of my pulls and recommended that I change my fuel supply. Apparently Exxon is not as good as I thought.

So I'm new to this. They can tell it knocks?

Sponsored

T-S550-X

Threads
Reaction score
DFW, Texas, USA, Planet Earth, Milkyway Galaxy
First Name
Naji
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2015 Mustang GT PP
So I'm new to this. They can tell it knocks?
Yes. Other folks here can probably give you more detail on how the Nguage sees knock, but they saw it in all three data logs I did for them. They just recommended I use a different fuel source from now on.

I am running 93 octane.

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
if you want bang for the buck, our paxton kit is hard to beat

RoadCone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange PP
Hey guys I just bought a Lund Tune and a Nguage. I was just wondering even since I'm stock with only muffler deletes if I will see a huge increase in HP? Feel different at least? Bought it now because I plan on doing alot more within the next couple months but want to start off with a tune instead of bolt ons.

Beefcake posted a thread back in December when we did my car at Finish Line Performance.

Just with the Lund tune on 93 octane was a 18-20 hp rwhp bump.....Dyno confirmed.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
Beefcake posted a thread back in December when we did my car at Finish Line Performance.

Just with the Lund tune on 93 octane was a 18-20 hp rwhp bump.....Dyno confirmed.
So it looks like u hit well over 500 rwhp NA???Alot of guys said this could not be done,do u have any head work done??
Sponsored