K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
I was making a joke.
I figured you were. I just thought I post up a company that is not ripping people off.

Once the credits are paid to the hosting software company there is no reason for the price gouging.

Each tune is a copy paste.
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
its not my city, my city im glad doesn't host these events. I like my area/neighborhood. I am glad its like 15-25-30 minutes to attend the meets imo. my area is boring, but I like it that way

pretty much, because there's always been large gatherings, and now covid, they won't let ANYONE gather, im talking little 20 car gatherings of friends, they come and tell them to leave, the malls tell them to leave, they say due to covid they can't allow hosting of any events like that.

last summer was also a bad one due to covid, I attended them but cops was there as soon as they started, like roaming around waiting. I expect this summer to be off the hook, you have car guys, with probably unemployment checks + stimulus money, modding their cars blowing $$$ and they are going to want to show them off.

I bet this year is absolutely lit
Not to get further off topic of the thread subject matter... but your last few posts, I just can’t help but to respond.

No offense either, because you’re a good M6G member - the below is for discussion purposes - not a dig or personal attack...

So in what I quoted above from you - you admit to attending these events when “the call goes out”, where those fools will go to XYZ location, act like a bunch of immature assholes blocking streets, causing mayhem and are destroying property... all the while risking potential injury or other harm to the general public.

But in this exact capture above, you say:

its not my city, my city im glad doesn't host these events. I like my area/neighborhood. I am glad its like 15-25-30 minutes to attend the meets imo. my area is boring, but I like it that way
So you like your city and are glad these buffoons are not doing it near or directly in your own home town. Don’t you think the people of those other locations like their towns/cities too? Do you think they want a bunch of hoodlums coming to their town/city causing mayhem, destroying property and creating an environment where the general public could be injured?

You’re not making any sense. It’s ok for that BS to happen elsewhere and you’ll gladly attend - you’re a participant by association, but it’s not ok to bring it to your own turf....

LMFAO

Whut?!?!?

IMO, those guys doing that shit are far from being true “car guys” at all; they’re the exact f’n definition of WHY cities/towns don’t want car shows, car events, coffee meets, etc. They’re why certain Govt agencies are becoming more aware - because the fools are bringing attention to themselves in a bad way!! They are the ones creating the negative image that the public is stereotyping all other REAL car guys into.

I’m sorry man, but genuine car guys don’t go out to meet up and do what is seen in those vids - they don’t destroy property, they don’t go to demonize the public or create blockades on public roads that could potentially cause a life or death situation for other people if a true event was occurring that required First Responders. True car guys don’t act like a bunch of idiots and go into towns (their own or not) and set out to create a totally negative image of the Automotive Hobby.

What they are doing is against REAL CAR GUYS philosophy, moral fiber, ethics and the essence of trying to preserve our friggin hobby - be it performance related, showing off our pride at car shows, teaching others about the positive aspects of the hobby and having that ability to support the very Vendors and performance businesses that are now being hard targeted.

I don’t see how anyone thinks what is in those vids or what is being done is “cool”. I wouldn’t call that entertainment at all and surely would not promote it by attending any such events in any way shape or form. Those people are the ones making it harder for the hobby and REAL CAR GUYS to continue forward without being lumped into the “asshole category” which creates a stigmatism; that behavior is exactly why owners of large business with ample space who COULD support a friendly car gathering WON’T - because they don’t want the liability risk IF some idiot decided to, in your words, “go rogue”.

I get it that people may be “bored”, but there’s a right way and a wrong way of doing things. They’re in the wrong and their public display of total ignorance and lack of respect by posting vids of it on social media is only creating more obstacles for automotive enthusiasts, the automotive hobby and industry.

Flame away to the above sentiments, but I’m off the soap box now...

Last edited:

whatdoyoufeedit?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Race Red EB A10 (Formerly 2016 3X Yellow V6 M6), 1996 Mercury Cougar XR7 4.6L A4 (Future Coyote swap candidate)
Not to get further off topic of the thread subject matter... but your last few posts, I just can’t help but to respond.

No offense either, because you’re a good M6G member - the below is for discussion purposes - not a dig or personal attack...

So in what I quoted above from you - you admit to attending these events when “the call goes out”, where those fools will go to XYZ location, act like a bunch of immature assholes blocking streets, causing mayhem and are destroying property... all the while risking potential injury or other harm to the general public.

So you like your city and are glad these buffoons are not doing it near or directly in your own home town. Don’t you think the people of those other locations like their towns/cities too? Do you think they want a bunch of hoodlums coming to their town/city causing mayhem, destroying property and creating an environment where the general public could be injured?

You’re not making any sense. It’s ok for that BS to happen elsewhere and you’ll gladly attend - you’re a participant by association, but it’s not ok to bring it to your own turf....

LMFAO

Whut?!?!?

IMO, those guys doing that shit are far from being true “car guys” at all; they’re the exact f’n definition of WHY cities/towns don’t want car shows, car events, coffee meets, etc. They’re why certain Govt agencies are becoming more aware - because the fools are bringing attention to themselves in a bad way!! They are the ones creating the negative image that the public is stereotyping all other REAL car guys into.

I’m sorry man, but genuine car guys don’t go out to meet up and do what is seen in those vids - they don’t destroy property, they don’t go to demonize the public or create blockades on public roads that could potentially cause a life or death situation for other people if a true event was occurring that required First Responders. True car guys don’t act like a bunch of idiots and go into towns (their own or not) and set out to create a totally negative image of the Automotive Hobby.

What they are doing is against REAL CAR GUYS philosophy, moral fiber, ethics and the essence of trying to preserve our friggin hobby - be it performance related, showing off our pride at car shows, teaching others about the positive aspects of the hobby and having that ability to support the very Vendors and performance businesses that are now being hard targeted.

I don’t see how anyone thinks what is in those vids or what is being done is “cool”. I wouldn’t call that entertainment at all and surely would not promote it by attending any such events in any way shape or form. Those people are the ones making it harder for the hobby and REAL CAR GUYS to continue forward without being lumped into the “asshole category” which creates a stigmatism; that behavior is exactly why owners of large business with ample space who COULD support a friendly car gathering WON’T - because they don’t want the liability risk IF some idiot decided to, in your words, “go rogue”.

I get it that people may be “bored”, but there’s a right way and a wrong way of doing things. They’re in the wrong and their public display of total ignorance and lack of respect by posting vids of it on social media is only creating more obstacles for automotive enthusiasts, the automotive hobby and industry.

QFT, I felt as if I lost brain cells watching that... What on earth does that have to do with motorsports, community, technical know-how, and the love of automobiles? Forget these people having respect for others, they don't even have respect for themselves or their own vehicles. Social media clout chasing has created a cancer in the automotive world and the world in general.

Last edited:

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I fully agree, with everything. My friends go, so I go. That’s pretty much it. It is amusing but yea I am glad they aren’t near me. They do it in not as nice places sounds wrong but it’s their back yard. It’s what it is. Again, I do not do shenanigans but it’s more amusing to see people harm their cars blow off their tires and run into eachother. It happens often.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
My friends go, so I go. That’s pretty much it.
you need better friends, and a spine. :)

If the "stuntaz" life is what they like and by extension condone, find a sanctioned event to attend. There are quite a few professional teams who go on tour. Granted in this Year of the Covid (hmm, new addition to the 12 Chinese years?) that may not be an option...

Nuked

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GTPP w/Recaros
Vehicle Showcase
I was gonna write a similar post, but @Cobra Jet pretty much nailed it. I am 42 years old, started out in the Import/Sport Compact scene of the late 90's/00's. We did some crazy stuff back then, but it would be considered a church choir compared to the above vids. I watched car shows and meets get shut down one by one until the scene literally died out. I am all for having fun and a good time, but you have to be considerate of others and your surroundings, especially in this day of social media and technology.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
Cobra Jet nailed it. Ever talk to any of those clowns? They are not car guys. Half wouldn't know a blower from an alternator.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Surprising many people are putting down massive power. A lot of wrench heads but also dope boys with donks all types.

A0D8C7CE-66AD-433D-8CAF-51B4A2A2EBB6.jpeg

drive_55_not

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Coyote, S197 3v, 2018 Gen3 [RIP], 2020 Challenger 'Cat
Social media clout chasing has created a cancer in the automotive world and the world in general.
You can blame the 'influencer' evolution on the ridiculous money some of them are making from their destruction of other peoples brain cells via their social media posts.

Now everybody wants to make the next viral video.

Don't know if it was posted on here about the dipCh!t who jumped a band new Dodge TRX and tore it up a few weeks ago all in the name of boobtube views.

Sponsored

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
You can blame the 'influencer' evolution on the ridiculous money some of them are making from their destruction of other peoples brain cells via their social media posts.

Now everybody wants to make the next viral video.

Don't know if it was posted on here about the dipCh!t who jumped a band new Dodge TRX and tore it up a few weeks ago all in the name of boobtube views.

some people live for those views, if they don't have views, they are sad. its actually an addiction I have to assume. ie. the same guy he walks around recording all the meets, all he wants is for views. he spends a lot of time going to all the meets just to walk around, pop selfies, etc. but without him I couldn't share what goes on around here.

I read about girls committing suicide when they didn't get like a million views one of their videos. people aren't loved unless they get so many likes/hearts etc.. its a disorder. know a girl like that, she's a whack job, but she's fricken pretty. but all she cares about is instagram/and hoe sites to get those views.

what I don't understand.. is the guys who pay these influencers, ie. there's girls who do nothing but play video games, and the cam is facing her, for like 8 hours. they donate, 1's 5's hundreds thousands of dollars.

there's too many of them to count, but I don't understand, id never give one of them money. its weird as fuck

these girls make more than you and me and prob most of us here, working full time jobs, just sitting here playing games. half of them don't even play the games, they just sit there and talk. just googled a random. but it is fricken weird man. guy twitchers too, my nephew, I bought him a ps5. he won't even play it, he just watches guys play fort nite on his phone or watches people play Minecraft vs actually playing it himself.

Screen Shot 2021-03-18 at 11.50.12 AM.png

Last edited:

Brian@BMVK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - Sold

LMFAO

Whut?!?!?

d1b7019245856b67ac465230d8b5b928.gif

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
he won't even play it, he just watches guys play fort nite on his phone or watches people play Minecraft vs actually playing it himself
the repost-cop is going to get me... Apparently it's been a 'thing' for over 5 years.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
GM has the COPO Camaro, but your last name needs to be Force or Schumacher to buy one.
I know this thread is old, but I wanted to share with you guys that my brother was one of the lucky ones to get contacted by COPO and given the opportunity to buy one. After very long wait, he took possession of his new 2022 COPO with a 572ci motor a few months ago. He’s taken it out twice now and is familiarizing himself with it. He has yet to make a 1/4 mile pass in it, but weather permitting, he will have a chance to do so next Friday.

AED158C6-E4B6-4A44-ADFE-ADC833AAEBD9.jpeg

12548D1C-80DB-4CDC-955F-E23A8357E025.jpeg

Sponsored