You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Good times Jamie, and thanks for the lesson on headers buddy.
Glad to help my friend

Not to be vulture but keep me in mind as you take stuff off the car.

Pullies, Upgraded HE, etc are high on my list.
I believe the 10 rib kit is spoken for and the HE will go as part of a complete G3 kit but Ill keep everyone posted when the tear down happens. Probably gonna enjoy the car as is for the rest of the summer then part out over the winter.

Sad to see it happen but the next car will be something very special I am sure.

I’ve still got my eyes on some suspension goodies so keep me in mind as well
You being so close to me it is a no brainer for you to come get what you want, thats for sure. What ever it takes to finally meet up with you lol
Sponsored

Davepurp

Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Premium
You gonna make it back to Bass Pro before the end of the summer?

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You gonna make it back to Bass Pro before the end of the summer?
Most definitely, Termanated Stang (Marcus) and I were talking about this today. Part out #2 doesn’t start till the fall so as long as the weather is good and I’m not on duty I should be be there.

Aragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Just went through this whole thread and felt like I just binged watched a whole TV series and you parting out compares to that void feeling afterwards. Such an awesome build, but best of luck with your process this fall. That GT500 is going to be awesome and so well deserved after the amount of cars you've been through. Can't wait to see what you do with that.

Cheers!

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Just went through this whole thread and felt like I just binged watched a whole TV series and you parting out compares to that void feeling afterwards. Such an awesome build, but best of luck with your process this fall. That GT500 is going to be awesome and so well deserved after the amount of cars you've been through. Can't wait to see what you do with that.

Cheers!
Thanks for the kind words. I never thought I’d be parting out my 2015 for the 2017 let alone a 2019 GT500 that’s for sure. It’s bitter sweet because I love this car, to me, it’s a masterpiece. But, as I mentioned I’ve always wanted a flagship car like the GT500 and since I have a friend helping me get one I thought nows the time. I am very excited to get this car even though it will stay mostly stock, which isn’t a bad thing in this case. I will miss being a part of the Whipple Army. That Gen 3 blower has been a complete joy. Who knows, maybe a Whipple someday for it........

Sponsored

SVT-DADDY

World's heaviest S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Convertible
Vehicle Showcase
TI am very excited to get this car even though it will stay mostly stock, which isn’t a bad thing in this case.
First you abandon us, now you lie to us!

:) Good luck with new adventure.

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
First you abandon us, now you lie to us!

:) Good luck with new adventure.

LOL sorry. My son just ordered a 2019 GT mustang so we will have both :rockon:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, look back at post #1 and this is what my car looks like now, except with PP wheels & tires because I sold the takeoffs last year. :crying:

I'll be sorting through what's left for part to post up for sale, and here comes the sleepless night dreaming of the GT500 I hopefully get to order IN AUGUST.....

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
Well, look back at post #1 and this is what my car looks like now, except with PP wheels & tires because I sold the takeoffs last year. :crying:

I'll be sorting through what's left for part to post up for sale, and here comes the sleepless night dreaming of the GT500 I hopefully get to order IN AUGUST.....
Dreams of GT500's dancing in your head all night:cwl:

Sponsored
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
One step closer to getting my GT500. Sold my fully stock mustang to the dealer I am getting the GT500 from. Since it will be winter here when the new car arrives, they bought it out from under me for what its worth today. Dealers are less likely to take a car like this in trade during the winter time because it will just sit on the lot. On the plus side I save on car insurance :thumbsup:

Now, the long, long wait!

Roh92cp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
OW GTPP Whipple
You have planned and worked hard for this, glad for you it’s finally going to happen buddy. Long road bringing your GT back to stock selling all the parts and living without. Can’t wait to come down and blaze the tires off that beast

VertMustang98GT

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
One step closer to getting my GT500. Sold my fully stock mustang to the dealer I am getting the GT500 from. Since it will be winter here when the new car arrives, they bought it out from under me for what its worth today. Dealers are less likely to take a car like this in trade during the winter time because it will just sit on the lot. On the plus side I save on car insurance :thumbsup:

Now, the long, long wait!
Can't wait to see the new 500 man!

You'll make me want to upgrade, I'm sure :rockon:

OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
You have planned and worked hard for this, glad for you it’s finally going to happen buddy. Long road bringing your GT back to stock selling all the parts and living without. Can’t wait to come down and blaze the tires off that beast
Hell yah buddy, can't wait to hang out again and drive each others cars :rockon:

Congrats @Jmeo
Can't wait to see the new beast!
Looking forward to finally shaking your hand my friend

Can't wait to see the new 500 man!

You'll make me want to upgrade, I'm sure :rockon:
Nah, you have a beautiful car my man. I know it won't be this year but I will definitely be at Mustang Week next year and hopefully Carlisle, hope to hang out again :beer:
Sponsored