OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 White GT PP, 2022 F350
Man, I started going through your thread because I was looking for info on the Armageddon kit. That sucks about all the problems you are having. Were any of the issues with the TT kit? Also, curious about where the washer reservoir goes after the fuse box is moved under the headlight.

Good luck getting everything resolved. I look forward to seeing the first successful pull and run.
Only real issues with the kit is it took a year to get it every thing. Washer goes to the driver side. I too am eagerly awaiting a full pull. It’s putting down around 800 right now on gate 10psi.
Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
Only real issues with the kit is it took a year to get it every thing. Washer goes to the driver side. I too am eagerly awaiting a full pull. It’s putting down around 800 right now on gate 10psi.
Could you get us a pic or two of the washer relocation. I have the Armageddon wire tuck kit and would like some reference if you wouldn't mind.

With you on the busy. Since May I have retired from the Army, relocated to GA from HI with a 30 day cross country trip, started a new job, started a new house construction project, and got the kid off to college. Busy and no time for the car.

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Could you get us a pic or two of the washer relocation. I have the Armageddon wire tuck kit and would like some reference if you wouldn't mind.

With you on the busy. Since May I have retired from the Army, relocated to GA from HI with a 30 day cross country trip, started a new job, started a new house construction project, and got the kid off to college. Busy and no time for the car.
I’d be happy to, I’ll reach out, I myself have been waiting on pics lol. Hard for me to snap a pic from 17 hours away. Sound like my year with out the cross world move. I have 15 more years before the first is off to college tho Lol. We had our second on Tuesday. 8lbs 7 oz. 0 complications!! So 18 more years on that one. Haha

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
I’d be happy to, I’ll reach out, I myself have been waiting on pics lol. Hard for me to snap a pic from 17 hours away. Sound like my year with out the cross world move. I have 15 more years before the first is off to college tho Lol. We had our second on Tuesday. 8lbs 7 oz. 0 complications!! So 18 more years on that one. Haha
Congrats man!!!:dance:

And Thanks!

Andrew

Phoenix

Instagram: PhoenixNFA
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Tech AvGrey/Black Stripes
Grats Hatley!

Sponsored

jayman33

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
15 PP
Josh, you should have a good amount of pics brother:) I wont post on here, I'll let you do that, congrats on the baby my friend.

All in all the build has been super chill and easy, the biggest headache has been the bad manufactured Transmission that took a solid 2-3 months to hammer out but a new trans is in and man, its a beast. Motor is a tank and right now, its clearing over 1k HP without even breaking a sweat.

As a military guy I have some AAR's on this build: Wait time ..... this, and Josh will agree, has been the main negative thing. Waiting over a year for a complete TT setup and we still had to fabricate some of our own things. The turbo kit is brilliantly made but I have no problem saying Armageddon does a poor job taking care of orders in the order they come in. The precedence of some customers outweigh others. Minus that, the kit is awesome just needs better management.

Nothing has been spared on this build. GForce 9" rear, TH400 with the right stall, shifter sucks but it now works, The cage from Tig Vision is truly a piece of art. All we're waiting on now is a couple final tuning tweaks then we "may" head to the 1/8th mile track to dial in some 60ft launches pending our own time schedule. At 20lbs this car screams, we're aiming at 25 or until we start to run out of fuel, this kit can max out a triple pump fuel system. Would like to see what it does with an A/W and mechanical fuel system. Wish we were in manufacturing cause the car would've been done a solid 6 months ago, for us, its hard to sit here and just wait for parts to come in.

I'm excited to see what this car does in the mile events, its has all the right safety equipment so all my worries aren't there. lol, now we just have to wait for Josh to have some time from his busy schedule to come pick this beast up!!

4sdvenom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Subscribing for the finish and results.
Great build so far. Sucks about all the delays along the way.

Ken

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bout to load up for the 17 hour drive. :rockon:

OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Damn I forgot how long and boring this drive is. Just over halfway there.

mustank

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt
I am guessing this is to finally pick up the car. Can't wait to see the results.

Sponsored

z06psi

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
The pot stirrer
OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
jhatley7

jhatley7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Oh shit!!! Man that sucks.
Yes sir inner rear of the dually. Sucked. I was making pretty good time but lost it all lol.