OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Best lap of the day was 1:17.84 Which was about a second faster then last time. Still missing apexes, breaking too early, and periods where I am doing nothing waiting for a corner but an improvement.

If any one has any data from there times I would love to see where I am loosing time.

Best Lap
[ame]

Some others
[ame]

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Ill cross post this. Since the GT350 is already heavy Im hesitant to do anything that will add weight. I was looking for a harness solution that would be HPDE accepted with out a harness bar. After speaking to Schrotch and NASA (the most strict apparently). The scrotch using stock mounting points and eliminates the need for a harness bar. It is also certified for the for the 6G mustang. Nasa confirmed they would accept them.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

jenkinsinc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sup Firestarter, 1st... your ride is DOPE! I have a question about your BC FORGED HBS04S set up. Im about to pull the trigger on my wheels (RSV S14) with the same specs in your set up and I have an appointment to install the FP springs. Did that configuration rubb other than when tracking the car? I drive my car hard at times but never track it so Im curious about your experience. Im coming from the "stanced" world but Ive out grown dealing with BS like rolling fenders / ridiculous camber / destroying fender liners and such. Splitter scrape is expected but what did you think when you drove with this setup??

OP
OP
firestarter2

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Sup Firestarter, 1st... your ride is DOPE! I have a question about your BC FORGED HBS04S set up. Im about to pull the trigger on my wheels (RSV S14) with the same specs in your set up and I have an appointment to install the FP springs. Did that configuration rubb other than when tracking the car? I drive my car hard at times but never track it so Im curious about your experience. Im coming from the "stanced" world but Ive out grown dealing with BS like rolling fenders / ridiculous camber / destroying fender liners and such. Splitter scrape is expected but what did you think when you drove with this setup??
Hmm sorry for the late responding no rubbing. I dont run the HBS04S on the track.
Sponsored