ATI damper
Meth
Steeda Suspension (Complete suspension)
nGauge
eBoost2
Wheels & Tires
Grilles
Spoiler

Possible new front facia and hood if I can find one I like. Color matched splitters, Plus tons of other
misc components diode dynamics complete interior and exterior packages with upgrades and more. I'm forgetting a lot of stuff. Estimated completion date around the 29th.
Sponsored

Last edited:

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT, Premium, PP, Recaros
Another build I will be following. Have fun with it bud, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.:ford:

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
Thank you, right now it's the hurry up and wait game while parts come in. Since I went with a polished bracket and blower it extended the build date out week. The 29th ish can't get here fast enough.

Another build I will be following. Have fun with it bud, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with it.:ford:

BTM

I redline at 11,000rpm
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Thunder Roadster GT-R / ST3
sub'd!

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
Update!
The wheels came from powder coat after a rush on the work and turned out amazing. However!....
The kid at the tire shop mounted my rear wheels on the front with the front tires on them, and the my fronts on the rear with the rear tires on them. After driving off, the suspension started settling and then the struts started rubbing the inside of my wheels. I only made it a block away but by the time I got back the damage was done. The inside of the wheels got scratched all to hell. Then to top it off the outside of the wheels got damaged because they got carried away with the socket! Needless to say the shop owner was pissed but not as much as I am. He offered to fix them but the problem is is don't have time. I'm in the middle of a move to GA. Now to the tires....after exhaustive research on here among other places and phone calls to manufacturers I went with NITTO NT555G2 315/35/20 rear and 275/35/20 up front. Looks great, as long as the car stays stock. There's no way they are going to work after the suspension is on. So we quickly went from "you should be fine" to time to order more tires. (Yes they knew the car was going to be lowered) So, new tires will be here Friday! The car is at "True Street" already and they will begin tearing it down tomorrow. They already have a stack of suspension boxes from STEEDA, and a ton more on the way.....oh yeah. I called Harry at STEEDA, and ordered everything else STEEDA offers for the car. I figured at this point why not. Harry worked with me and helped me out on pricing quiet a bit since I ordered so much. That stuff should be delivered on Monday to the shop. On a positive note, ProCharger called and my blower got finished early, it ships on Monday. My upgraded meth tank didn't come in, they sent a regular one , so now the right one is being shipped...just the hassles of this kind of thing I guess. STEEDA wants images of the car when it's finished, and my information is being passed up to someone there from what I'm told. It would be pretty cool to be able to display and advertise for them but I figured there's probably a ton of new mustangs with their complete setups already. Fingers crossed though!

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Damn that sucks about the wheels and tires. I could only imagine how pissed you must have been. The waiting game is never fun that's for sure. I know all the waiting will be well worth it when it's all done. Looking forward to seeing your progress, bud!

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
Update, everything is installed and running smoothly with the exception of my intake and tb, witch will be shipped to me when they are released from back order. The tb is the issue from what Ford Racing told me. For now my shop is tunning and shipping the car to me because I need it. I'll have to install and retune when the intake and tb arrive, no big deal. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. She's in the final tunning stage and due to be shipped on Saturday. I can't wait to get her.

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
IMG_4598.JPG

Last edited:

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Photos!? Sounds like an awesome build

Sponsored

cgreen5150

cgreen5150
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Wow that is looking fantastic. I'm usually not into the white that much but what you have done looks great! How does it run with the stock intake and throttle body? Probably still a beast I'm guessing...

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
Build is finished for now, waiting on my intake and tb to arrive. Until then I made you guys a video of the build since I'm having issues getting images to upload here.

Enjoy

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
I tell tire shops NO IMPACT GUNS on my Project 6GR wheels and they still screw up the lug holes. I even watch them to make sure. But never had them switch the wheels. That's awful.

OP
OP

JoshCobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Mustang
UPDATE:
Wastegate install and retune, the car has been gone for about a month and a half and I'm missing it. Turbosmart 50mm Wastegate, Turbosmart eBoost2, meth safety switch, and new piping, and some other fun things. Still dialing the tune in with Lund and should be picking it up later today. So far it's making 674/586 [MENTION=17112]10[/MENTION].5. Lund says he has some new VCT files to load that should break 700 easily. Then it will be time to dial her in over the next few weeks. For an auto car that should move on out, we will see. I'll update when I pick it up. It's picked up two sponsors since it's build. "Classic Design Concepts" and "Nitrous Express", both companies loved the car, and I have spent quiet a bit of time on the phone with both. They are really down to earth and I look forward to working with them. I'll post some more recent pictures and update again once I pick the car up.
Sponsored