Sponsored

Siggy550's Build Thread

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I had someone ask me to start a build thread, sounded like a good idea. So here we go:

Car the day I picked it up from the dealer. It was sitting next to my EBPP for the picture. FYI, I no longer have the EB. It was part of clear my driveway deal on my new F-150.

Next picture is with MBRP race exhaust (also no longer on the car). Didn't like the drone on that system.

Next was the tint on the windows. 20 on all windows and 35 on windshield.

Next change was putting on my CS70 wheels with Nitto tires. 20x8.5 and 20x10 (255/35 and 285/30). I've since put the PP wheels back on. Will probably swap back and forth.

Next up was the APR splitter.

Next was the Roush AB exhaust, Roush rocker side air wings, light tint from AM, Ford Racing windshield vinyl and 1" wheel spacers. I have since removed the 1" spacers as I was getting too many rock chips on the rear panels. Going to order the Eibach 20mm spacers instead. Look for my 1" for sale on the forum in near future.

Last change was the addition of the CDC Outlaw spoiler sprayed in base black, carbon fiber hydro-dipped and finally clear-coated.

Next on tap over the next 4 months will be Eibach Pro-kit drop, Eibach 20mm spacers, JLT CAI and Lund Tune.

Thanks for looking!
photo.jpg
photo 7.jpg
P1040273.jpg
CS70Low.jpg
Splitter1low.JPG
Rocker Wings.jpg
Oct5.jpg
Spoilerinstall1.jpg
Nov182Low.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

murphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I did a search for the CDC Outlaw splitter and your thread came up. No Outlaw splitter here .....but those CS70 wheels kick ass! The posted pic of the wheels is without the other exterior mods, you should post a pic with those wheels, APR splitter, CDC spoiler, and Roush winglets. And I would ditch the PP wheels. Everybody's GT has them, those CS wheels stand out!!
Sub'd for new pics!

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I did a search for the CDC Outlaw splitter and your thread came up. No Outlaw splitter here .....but those CS70 wheels kick ass! The posted pic of the wheels is without the other exterior mods, you should post a pic with those wheels, APR splitter, CDC spoiler, and Roush winglets. And I would ditch the PP wheels. Everybody's GT has them, those CS wheels stand out!!
Sub'd for new pics!
Thanks for comments and sub'd. Unfortunately, weather where I live is going to limit the car changes for next 3 months as it primarily lives in garage.

Agreed, looking forward to having springs installed after winter and the CS70s will go back on. Will definitely post pics. Also, I noticed an error. The front CS70s are 9" and not 8.5"

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Car looks great!! Do you think a set of mud guards would have precluded your rock chips with the 1"spacers?

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
Car looks great!! Do you think a set of mud guards would have precluded your rock chips with the 1"spacers?
Thanks for the compliment!

That's what I've been told. Haven't looked into mud guards yet, but need to. Do you know if any good ones? Curious what they would look like on the car. Was going to talk to my neighbor. He has a 1LE and those tires really stick out... he's gotta be as frustrated as me. Although I know he had a paint protector applied (xZilon).

My town has a really annoying method of dropping crushed rock onto pavement for treating roads and not coming back and sealing. All over town little rocks are flying everywhere. I almost cringe to drive my car around town and always avoid it when it's put down fresh. I would love to understand what that accomplishes besides ruining paint on cars!

Sponsored

LOL WUT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT
Thanks for the compliment!

That's what I've been told. Haven't looked into mud guards yet, but need to. Do you know if any good ones? Curious what they would look like on the car. Was going to talk to my neighbor. He has a 1LE and those tires really stick out... he's gotta be as frustrated as me. Although I know he had a paint protector applied (xZilon).

My town has a really annoying method of dropping crushed rock onto pavement for treating roads and not coming back and sealing. All over town little rocks are flying everywhere. I almost cringe to drive my car around town and always avoid it when it's put down fresh. I would love to understand what that accomplishes besides ruining paint on cars!
That is a shame about your town and their road care, I would be losing my mind. It appears american muscle sells a set of mud gards that are highly regarded. I tried to link them by my company blocks the AM site. :headbonk:

OP
OP

Siggy550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP2
I'll look at AM site. Thanks!
Sponsored