TheGoodGuy

The Good Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chard
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Comp. Orange
Thanks. I searched before posting but did it for jba longtube headers. A little to much... After posting I realised that just doing jba yielded results. OOPS. Thanks for the link.

BMR Tech

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bmrsuspension.com
First Name
Dion
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2010 GT500, 2019 F-150 5.0
These caught my attention.

I may contact them Monday, and see what they have to say about them.

I have heard of people having issues with some of the newer stuff, but I ran JBA on my older mustangs with no complaints.

Tommy V

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tommy
Vehicle(s)
2015 race red gt pp manual, recaros, 401al DOA "too much boost on 93", 2017 GT Auto
I would love to see these go up against the top 3 on here on a dyno with just a tune for the header.I think we we would all be surprized with the numbers,and the quality from my experience with jba is not that bad.Not as good as the top 3 but but really good for the price.

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I ran JBA LT's on my 2006 GT and had zero fitment issues. Seems like everywhere I look I cant find these in stock or the lead pipes that would connect the LT's to the cat back isn't in stock. I have yet to buy any LT's and lead pipes because BOTH aren't in stock or the prices are to high prices for exhaust parts are outrageous now.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
Great price. My buddy ran JBA LT's on his 2012 GT for years with no issues. I am interested.
X2. There's just no way im paying $1400+ for a header setup.

Question tho, if they do not include the lead pipes, can you just have a reputable shop fab something up in place? It's nothing but a pipe, am i right?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
JBA's stuff has typically always been pretty top notch....

Sponsored

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
They will offer a JBA mid pipe to connect.

There is that "will offer" lol.. I would already have the JBA LT's if they had the mid pipe but everything I find (and have talked to JBA as well) says they are available for pre-order on other websites, but then JBA says they aren't going to make them? I thought about just buying the LT's and then taking the car to a shop to have them fab up the lead pipes but then that would probably be another $400-$500 for parts and labor so then your still into just HALF the exhaust system for $1k still.

Supa LA

Drop a gear and disappear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard Metallic Mustang GT PP
There is that "will offer" lol.. I would already have the JBA LT's if they had the mid pipe but everything I find (and have talked to JBA as well) says they are available for pre-order on other websites, but then JBA says they aren't going to make them? I thought about just buying the LT's and then taking the car to a shop to have them fab up the lead pipes but then that would probably be another $400-$500 for parts and labor so then your still into just HALF the exhaust system for $1k still.
Which is still cheaper than the other mainstream systems. Since i am not super mechanically inclined, i will have to have someone install these anyway. Those are catless, correct? I am really wanting something with high flow cats.

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT
lol true but I'm 99% sure they will come out.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'd rather just get the cat deletes than replace the whole header system. That's where half or more than half of the gains come from anyway.

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'd rather just get the cat deletes than replace the whole header system. That's where half or more than half of the gains come from anyway.

right but with the labor (if you didn't do it yourself) included there you would be up there in the price range of just buying LT's and the lead pipes and doing the fairly easy swap yourself. I don't have a welder or I would buy the MAK kit and a spare/used factory drivers side to cut but even then you're STILL upwards of $600 just for cat deletes on these cars, which is stupid expensive.
Sponsored