Sponsored

Is Wengerd performance or Lund tuning good ?

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
I'm getting excited. Having my LTH and JLT installed Wednesday. Gonna upload the tune, run some logs and see if revisions are needed. Can't wait, gonna be done in time for PITS :) WOOT :)
Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium A10 PP1 Whipple Stage 2
I'm getting excited. Having my LTH and JLT installed Wednesday. Gonna upload the tune, run some logs and see if revisions are needed. Can't wait, gonna be done in time for PITS :) WOOT :)
I hope he's not ghosting me lol. I ordered $1200 worth of tune device custom FI tune. I email him giving him my set up specs as well as to what I would like to see in my tune. Hopefully I hear from him soon.

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
I hope he's not ghosting me lol. I ordered $1200 worth of tune device custom FI tune. I email him giving him my set up specs as well as to what I would like to see in my tune. Hopefully I hear from him soon.
From which tuner ?

Sponsored

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
How long has it been since he responded?
Friday which is longer than ever before. I will try again to contact him tomorrow. I did get my RTD device. Just no response on my tune yet.

OP
OP
Jnaszty559

Jnaszty559

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gerardo
Vehicle(s)
2005 mustang v6
Friday which is longer than ever before. I will try again to contact him tomorrow. I did get my RTD device. Just no response on my tune yet.
Hope he responds lol. That’s a red flag

Autopart101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT
Hope he responds lol. That’s a red flag
He's my Tuner. In the past he responded very fast. I would send logs and get revisions in hours.

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
There are no red flags with Wengerd, lol. Maybe the email got lost in the shuffle after he opened it, email again and he will respond.

Fusion Training Systems

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT PP1
I doubt you’ll find any red flags with Wengerd. If you emailed him on Friday, and Monday your posting you haven’t heard from him, give him a few days.
He states on his website he Is closed on the weekends.
I’d rather him take his time and not rush mine or anyone’s tunes.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Daryl's video on the RTD blue tooth tuning device seems very straight forward.
I really think so too. Very easy to follow and I didn't have any trouble getting mine setup and working great.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
There are no red flags with Wengerd, lol. Maybe the email got lost in the shuffle after he opened it, email again and he will respond.
I agree, he has been very responsive to me. I am getting my headers and intake installed tomorrow. I emailed him with some concerns with my headers and he emailed me a revised tune in minutes to upload to the car when it's done. My mechanic has loaded tons of his tunes with zero issues on other cars. Spot on most every time with very little data logging and revisions needed. I will have first hand knowledge when I get my car back tomorrow hopefully.

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
I really think so too. Very easy to follow and I didn't have any trouble getting mine setup and working great.
Great. I told Daryl I will hopefully be ready to do the tune upload this week end. I'm waiting on my 132mm Gasket and bolts which were missing from my kit.
Sponsored