Sponsored

Is this too aggressive?

Aarron_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Honda Fit
Doesn't really matter if they don't fit, does it?

Props for doing something different? Running into a wall head first is different, doesn't mean anyone should be encouraged to do it.
Sponsored

Ultimateone

Yes is that's guy /\
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F32 435i Xdrive
camber, 285's and a drop would make it work

Need4SpeedMotors

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.n4sm.com
First Name
N4SM Team
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang & Shelby GT350 platform

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
That's "rocks hitting your fenders" aggressive:headbang:

Sponsored

CarlosMRRDesignWheels

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
:cheers:

Temporary... Maybe... It's kinda growing on me.

19x10.5 +22 square with 295/30R19, from my Evo X (they were a pretty insane fitment for the Evo, I had to roll and pull all the fenders to make them fit). Desperately needs a drop for sure, and more sidewall but for some reason no one makes a 35 or 40 in 19 with a decent tread width other than Michelin. :shrug:
well if you.ve worked on Evo's then you know what comes next with that set up. is time for a slam and some camber ..... or just take the mudflaps off the evo as well and your good :D

But honestly good post, it will let others see how max out they can go:cheers:

OP
OP
Lost Cosmonaut

Lost Cosmonaut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Fastback - Oxford White
It looks like somebody didn't what he was doing and bought wheels with incorrect offset...
Nope, had these wheels around and wanted to test them. Wheel fitment is my thing. I just wasn't sure if these would fit or not so I threw them on to see. Mustang fitment isn't as easy to pin down as the Asian cars I've been used to, since you can fit a pretty crazy wide range of widths and offsets. Asian cars are much more narrow in what will fit. Been working on cars for over 15 years now so I like to think I know a thing or two :headbang:

These wheels were too aggressive even on my Evo (had to run coils and heavily massage the fenders), but dang did they look good.

kz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs & F150
Oh, I had no doubt it was intentional, I just said it looks like that.

Sponsored

Norm Peterson

corner barstool sitter
Threads
Reaction score
On a corner barstool not too far from I-95
First Name
Norm
Vehicle(s)
'08 GT #85, '19 WRX
Nope, had these wheels around and wanted to test them. Wheel fitment is my thing. I just wasn't sure if these would fit or not so I threw them on to see. Mustang fitment isn't as easy to pin down as the Asian cars I've been used to, since you can fit a pretty crazy wide range of widths and offsets. Asian cars are much more narrow in what will fit. Been working on cars for over 15 years now so I like to think I know a thing or two :headbang:
I think it's fine as long as the actual tread is under the metal as seen from above. A little sidewall bulge past the metal is OK, and I also think that you can get away with a little more poke up front.

It's a track day setup ↓↓↓ . . . but it's still entirely streetable and rock chips from my own tires hasn't been an issue at all. The bug suicides and what-not on the front of the car are what they are. 285/35 MPSS on 11" wides, all four corners.

picture.jpg

picture.jpg

Norm

BigEasyGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Doesn't really matter if they don't fit, does it?

Props for doing something different? Running into a wall head first is different, doesn't mean anyone should be encouraged to do it.
I mean that he can potentially make them fit with the right suspension setup and tire. Not many people are willing to go with that wide of a wheel and a low offset on mustangs, it's always "buy the pre-packaged 20x8.5 and 20x10 setup from [name any vendor here] and go." So now you've got 4/5 modified mustangs on the road running a decent fitting rear setup but front wheels sunk in further than the cellulite craters on an import model's ass.

OP, to give you some ideas on the fitment lowered, I've got photos of mine. Granted, these are 20x10.5 +30 on 275's:

Front (Wheels tuck more than the rear, but the tire still catches a little where the bumper and fender meet):

Rear (no issues, room to go up to a 285):

Poke:

HISSMAN

Large Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Oxford White GT/PP Premium
No bueno bro.

I also had a very agressive '14 Evo

OP
OP