Sponsored

Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
TUESDAY AFTERNOON UPDATE::::::::

Well, after a full day of training (no doughnuts!), aggravation and fielding two civilian complaints against one of our officers, I have been able to get home and read all of these updates. I am simply speechless. I am so grateful of all your encouragement, jokes and words. Kona Bill, I can't thank you enough for everything. You pulled some serious strings and made the right calls. My God, I just checked trackmymustang and it now says, In Transit, SHIPPED CONVOY. Could this possibly be that it will be there tonight?? OMG. I will be having the evening Sergeant make periodic checks of the lot at the dealer. I am off the rest of the week and I will be sitting at the dealer's parking lot from 0700 on.

Again, thanks for everything. Stay tuned! I can't tell everyone how much I appreciate your efforts. Bill, I owe you a more than the doughnut and beer. At this point in my career, I can't risk the pension with the Get Out of Jail Card! I am sure we can work something out!!!!!!!
Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
If you can drink a beer with a doughnut Randy, I'm buying!
Dave, as a retired cop, I can tell you that beer and donuts are actually their own food groups and are revered as religious icons by those in uniform.

However, proper pairing is essential!

If you're going to eat a donut with a beer, best to choose a plain frosting with lots of peanuts. Bacon/Maple donuts are also quite good.

:inlove::beer::beer::inlove:

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
I usually hang out at FordGT500.com forum and have done so since early 2008. A great group of people over there; many of whom I've met personally, and developed long term friendships. That said, this forum has some great people as well, and since purchasing my 2019 GT350, I've enjoyed visiting the site on a regular basis. Looking forward to Mark's celebration and response to his new acquisition!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
I usually hang out at FordGT500.com forum and have done so since early 2008. A great group of people over there; many of whom I've met personally, and developed long term friendships. That said, this forum has some great people as well, and since purchasing my 2019 GT350, I've enjoyed visiting the site on a regular basis. Looking forward to Mark's celebration and response to his new acquisition!
Mark on delivery day: :stop::shock::rockon::handsinair::party::champagne::beer::beer::beer::crazy::turkey::turkey::turkey::puke::ontheloo:

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2019 UPDATE:::::::::

At 0439 hours this morning, K2581 rolled into the dealer. I was called at 0455 telling me it was there! Here are a couple of ultra dirty photos as it was immediately brought into service. Ironically, 6 months to the day after it was ordered, the car arrives. I am shooting for Friday morning to pick it up! The car show I was hoping to attend with it tomorrow was postponed until 10/1 as we are supposed to get slammed with rain, hence the Friday delivery. More info to follow. Thanks again Kona Bill. I know you had everything to do with this thing getting here today!! Thanks also to everyone who put up with my whining over the last 6 months!!!!
2019 SHELBY II.jpeg
2019 SHELBY.jpeg

Sponsored

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
CONGRATULATIONS Mark! K1393 sends her regards! There was a plan here - I've heard about that car show for months - and now it's delayed so you can still show off your new love interest!

Time for some PPF, ceramic, and maybe swap those pads out so your wheels won't look yellow all the time. You'll be smiling ear from ear in very short order!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
CONGRATULATIONS Mark! K1393 sends her regards! There was a plan here - I've heard about that car show for months - and now it's delayed so you can still show off your new love interest!

Time for some PPF, ceramic, and maybe swap those pads out so your wheels won't look yellow all the time. You'll be smiling ear from ear in very short order!
Thanks, Randy! There are so many things going on right now, it is insane! However, I am relieved that nothing has to be rushed, especially with the rain coming tomorrow!

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
WOW... what a way to kill a thread Mark!
I mean c'mon, the title of the thread is (and soon to be was):
"Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?"
Now what are we gonna do?
Didn't think about that, did ya buddy?
And to top it all off, you almost sound happy about it!
Sheeesh!

Thread Killer....!!!!!

I am Jeff

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
FBO C63, Ram 1500 Ecodiesel, 18' LB GT350, 19' Performance Blue GT350R
WEDNESDAY SEPTEMBER 11, 2019 UPDATE:::::::::

At 0439 hours this morning, K2581 rolled into the dealer. I was called at 0455 telling me it was there! Here are a couple of ultra dirty photos as it was immediately brought into service. Ironically, 6 months to the day after it was ordered, the car arrives. I am shooting for Friday morning to pick it up! The car show I was hoping to attend with it tomorrow was postponed until 10/1 as we are supposed to get slammed with rain, hence the Friday delivery. More info to follow. Thanks again Kona Bill. I know you had everything to do with this thing getting here today!! Thanks also to everyone who put up with my whining over the last 6 months!!!!
2019 SHELBY II.jpeg
2019 SHELBY.jpeg
Congratulations Mark! The long wait is finally over. :-)

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
WOOO!! HOOO! The Eagle has landed!!!:clap::clap::clap::handsinair: Congratulations, Mark! The waiting has come to a well deserved conclusion! Six months! Ugh! So glad you have gotten your car and will be enjoying that melodious exhaust note and go-kart handling! Break her in easy and that engine will reward you with years of service! You should have some nice fall weather to enjoy your car before winter sets in up there and spoils all your fun. Really happy to hear the good news. Now no one will have anything to talk about for the next few days! :cwl:

Sponsored
OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
I know I can count on you Dave for a good laugh! I should start a new thread, "Now that you've waiting 6 months for your car, what do you do now?" Actually, the wife and I are heading over to the dealer right now to give it another inspection. Another reason to look forward to Friday!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
WOOO!! HOOO! The Eagle has landed!!!:clap::clap::clap::handsinair: Congratulations, Mark! The waiting has come to a well deserved conclusion! Six months! Ugh! So glad you have gotten your car and will be enjoying that melodious exhaust note and go-kart handling! Break her in easy and that engine will reward you with years of service! You should have some nice fall weather to enjoy your car before winter sets in up there and spoils all your fun. Really happy to hear the good news. Now no one will have anything to talk about for the next few days! :cwl:
Dave called the news a thread killer. Lol. Something tells me our core group will always have something to talk about. Thanks for all the support!!!!!

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
WOW... what a way to kill a thread Mark!
I mean c'mon, the title of the thread is (and soon to be was):
"Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?"
Now what are we gonna do?
Didn't think about that, did ya buddy?
And to top it all off, you almost sound happy about it!
Sheeesh!

Thread Killer....!!!!!
Yeah, Dave, it's all fun and games until someone kills the thread!

(Mark)

Maybe you should start "Has Anyone Gotten Their 2020 GT350 Yet?" and we'll play along with those poor, unsuspecting bastards!

Good times might be just around the corner!

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
I have been checking the site all day looking fot the post that it arrived. CONGRATULATIONS on the new addition. Now the fun begins. Enjoy and good luck.
Sponsored