Sponsored

Is There Anyone Still Waiting For Their 2019 GT350?

RJay

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - K1393
Where is Mark? Is he sleeping in his car? Has he gone on a voyage with it?
I was thinking the same thing!

Maybe the stress of this entire process was too much for him?

Probably sitting in the garage, stroking the steering wheel, talking to the snake on his key fob, drooling slightly from the corner of his mouth...:crazy:
Sponsored

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
It's weird that he hasn't responded to the thread since he supposedly was taking possession of the car at the dealership last Friday.

sox3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT 350 Performance Blue
It's weird that he hasn't responded to the thread since he supposedly was taking possession of the car at the dealership last Friday.

Benn wondering about this too. I expected to see a ton of pics by now.
Maybe there was and issue at the dealer , has taken the car hostage and they are in a stand off, lol

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
He said he had some time off from work, so hopefully he is just too busy enjoying the Shelby. Considering his wait, he deserves to be selfish with his time.

Otherwise we may begin our theories here. I will start....

1. As mentioned previously he handcuffed himself to the car in fear it would get away. Since then, he has decided he likes this alternative lifestyle
2. He was afraid we would ALL show up in a Shelby Posse and lil ol' Glastonbury has a very strict noise ordinance.
3. He could not control his excitement for the car, po'd the wifey, and is now in time out.
4. When he was showing off the car to his fellow officers, the ignition sound triggered one who shot the car and Mark is being restrained for his own safety (and the other officer)
5. He found a flaw he could not accept and is currently in SWAT gear, black face paint and a bush on his head as he plans an assault on Flatrock.
6. He is just busy figuring out Sync 3
7. He is working on an accurate oil dipstick reading
8. He is too nervous of leaving the car unattended at night and he cannot use his laptop with night vision goggles
9. He made a mistake. After picking up his powdered donuts, he tried the ventilated seats and filled the black cockpit in white powder....he is working on cleaning that up.
10. My gut feeling is,,,,,he scraped the front splitter already and he cannot come to grips in confessing to us.

Please continue....

Last edited:

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
...still more:
12. Ford Performance called and admitted that Bill received Mark's Shelby & Mark received Bill's. Now Mark has to swap with Bill, and it will be the third owner. Mark didn't want a used car and is somewhere in southern Mexico, and still heading southward!

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
...still more:
12. Ford Performance called and admitted that Bill received Mark's Shelby & Mark received Bill's. Now Mark has to swap with Bill, and it will be the third owner. Mark didn't want a used car and is somewhere in southern Mexico, and still heading southward!
Now that I think about it... now this makes sense... we haven't heard from Bill either.
I wonder if there is a helicopter following a chase scene on Univision right now?

Last edited:

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
...more:
13. This whole thing was a juvenile hoax and we're the suckers! Little Markey just turned 13 and really wants a fast cool car someday. He has been posting as an adult. He posts from his bedroom, his homeroom in school, from the roller skating rink on Saturday evenings, and posts heavily when he has been grounded. Wants to grow up to be a police officer some day... just recently gave up the original dreams of being a Cowboy or an Astronaut.

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Spoke with Mark. All is okay, Feces's hit the fan over the weekend and a few other minor hiccups, but he will be back on the forum shorty after he gets things back in order. Pictures are coming!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
HELLO FRIENDS!

Sorry for the absence. I picked up the car Friday. I was supposed to be there at 10:00 AM. I got there at 9:30 AM. I left the dealership at 2:15 PM. First, the DMV screwed up my transfer of registration. The dealership had to go there and walk the paperwork through. Second, the Credit Union that promised me one rate, tried giving me another. That did not go over or work out well. I got my rate and they have one less customer after 22 years. So, after 6 months of the Ford Hand Job, I finally was able to leave the dealership legally registered and insured at 2:15, not bad seeing it was one of the best days of the season and was three hours late picking up Mrs. C. Since the pick up of the car, I have put 150 miles on it. Sunday was a nice day here and took it down the shore and drove it along the water, of course, in Sport Mode! The car is beautiful. I had ceramic and paint correction done by a guy who is close to 75 years old. The guy was awesome. The car looks beautiful. Today I came home from work and fired it up for another 30 mile cruise. A guy with a top of the line Audi, the one you never see, pulled up to me and said, "that's the prettiest Shelby I have seen." He said he heard me coming before he saw me. Honestly guys, well within the speed limit!!! Of course, there is the getting used to phase right now. No scraping of the bottom front end yet, but backing in my driveway, which is on an incline, everyone hears me! Here are some of the photos the day of delivery! Great car.
SHELBY 2019 DETAIL 1.jpeg
SHELBY DETAIL 2.jpeg
SHELBY DETAIL 2.jpeg
SHELBY DETAIL 3.jpeg

Sponsored

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
I'm not judging Mark... But is that you in the last photo? The man-bun looks good on you:crazy::crazy:
Welcome back!

OP
OP
trafficman337

trafficman337

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 Kona Blue W/ Black Stripes and Roof
Dave,

Only you would pick up on the man bun. No, I hate to disappoint you, but that is not me! I think my hair growth would not be conducive to the man bun. That ship sailed years ago, right around the time I think I ordered this car! Only you buddy! Only you!!

Voodoo Velocity

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350 / 2016 Acura RLX Sport Hybrid
Geez,,,,the dealer, the DMV, the credit union must all be in cahoots with the Ford delivery people. Do ANY of them realize you are packing? Just saying...

Can someone hand me a bottle of something with bubbles for the official christening?

"I hereby name you: Shelby Thin Blue Line Edition. May God Bless all who pilot her and lay in her dust" *smash*

Oops, sorry 'bout that Mark. But me thinks the ceramic coating saved the paint.

Now get busy....we've posted much. You got a lot of 'splaining to do.

03reptile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Beautiful car, Mark! Boy you didn't waste any time getting it all polished up! In what condition was the paint when you took it into custody? Bet they had to do some serious clay barring before the other protective treatment was applied! Dark colors are a PITA! Glad you've gotten to drive it a bit and are enjoying that addictive exhaust note in sport mode! Glad it all worked out in the end and we didn't have to apply for an emergency petition for a 30 day psychiatric evaluation! :crackup:

rhino20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT500 (Chassis L2023)
HELLO FRIENDS!

Sorry for the absence. I picked up the car Friday. I was supposed to be there at 10:00 AM. I got there at 9:30 AM. I left the dealership at 2:15 PM. First, the DMV screwed up my transfer of registration. The dealership had to go there and walk the paperwork through. Second, the Credit Union that promised me one rate, tried giving me another. That did not go over or work out well. I got my rate and they have one less customer after 22 years. So, after 6 months of the Ford Hand Job, I finally was able to leave the dealership legally registered and insured at 2:15, not bad seeing it was one of the best days of the season and was three hours late picking up Mrs. C. Since the pick up of the car, I have put 150 miles on it. Sunday was a nice day here and took it down the shore and drove it along the water, of course, in Sport Mode! The car is beautiful. I had ceramic and paint correction done by a guy who is close to 75 years old. The guy was awesome. The car looks beautiful. Today I came home from work and fired it up for another 30 mile cruise. A guy with a top of the line Audi, the one you never see, pulled up to me and said, "that's the prettiest Shelby I have seen." He said he heard me coming before he saw me. Honestly guys, well within the speed limit!!! Of course, there is the getting used to phase right now. No scraping of the bottom front end yet, but backing in my driveway, which is on an incline, everyone hears me! Here are some of the photos the day of delivery! Great car.
SHELBY DETAIL 2.jpeg
SHELBY DETAIL 2.jpeg
SHELBY DETAIL 3.jpeg
Congratulations! Beautiful car. Enjoy it for the rest of this driving season.
Sponsored