ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
they are a bit stronger, but, with our plans, still won't be engouh

lol
You would like it here in KC with all the E85 around. First thing everyone does is put in a massive drop in eliminator or pro series Aeromotive unit, massive injectors, and then spins the blowers to max RPM. :) Those boys in Nebraska and MN and WI have it even easier, the "corn" is everywhere.
Sponsored

Justin@VMP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT VMP Supercharged
I have done some work with E85, its of more value at lower power levels compared to pump gas vs higher power levels compared to race gas, but it works.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Those boys in Nebraska and MN and WI have it even easier, the "corn" is everywhere.
Yep. Basically any station here in MN has a pump.

Used it in carbureted NA street/strip cars in the past, and it made for a nice difference on dragstrip times.

I've pondered running E85 NA in my '15 (stock with CAI), was wondering what else would be required outside of a tune. :)

ARHeaders

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5th Gen Camaro Race Car
Trying to talk our Project Managers into putting some 127lb injectors and big pumps in our car. :) So we can put her on E85, and let her eat. :)

See what this ProCharger HO and STG2 system can do!!!!
Let her EAT!!!! :hail::thumbsup:

ProChargerTECH

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang(s)
Let her EAT!!!! :hail::thumbsup:
Oh would I would love for our car to have a big pump, big injectors, and E85 in the tank. Or even 116 race fuel like that AmericanMuscle video posted today.

I would march down to the shipping department, and grab a 3.40" pulley and see what a D1SC can do on full song. :)

But........... its not my call. :)

Sponsored

phunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT-PP
E85 is great, I have used it for about 4 years straight on my daily driver (listed in signature), its run on not a drop of anything but E85 all this time.

As soon as weather in Chicago is clear to start driving the toys again, I will be tuning my 2015 for E85. With the supercharger, I expect to pick up at least 50hp over a pump gas tune without changing the boost. With the 11:1 compression motor its a nice safety margin to have.

ID1000s are great injectors, I will swap to them. For the fuel pump(s)... I will figure that out when I get in there. But since I build and design fuel pumps modules for a living, I am not too intimidated by that to say the least. If I cannot modify the existing module to my liking, I will just machine a new one or adapt one of my existing models.

Nye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Dyno numbers will be up soon...

Chameleon

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ebay.com
Vehicle(s)
03' Cobra, 05' GT, 13' GT, 15' GT

TwinTurboMustang.net

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Noah
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
If anyone is running a "street car/engine"....and is under warranty...E-85 voids that...and messes up the emissions system. Clearly stated in Owner's Manual.
Yes, this is true. I love E-85, it is far better for making big reliable power. It requires a upgraded fuel system to be ran. (Not a big deal) and a good tune. But it is amazing for power!

OP
OP

Nabil

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15-GT-PP
Not to mention the way power comes in with E85 is aggressive due to the added ignition timing. I saw this first hand coming from the GTR world. 2 cars both had the same power my car would destroy the non E 85 car

Sponsored

Nye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

Nye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Update on how much you made compared to the 93 tune? I'm considering going e85...
Sponsored