Sponsored

Introducing Eruption Green

3pdl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 mustang gt pp1, '82 f150
the only color better than magnetic gray.
Sponsored

Toretto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Iconic Silver
I love my iconic silver, but before I had a '17 Ecoboost with Magnetic Grey, and at the time I really wanted the Guard colour which was a much darker green. I'm so jealous - the Eruption Green is perfect!

Biggus Dickus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
G
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, Mustang GT, MME GTPE
If this should be in the picture forum please feel free to move it, but I know there are a few people here who have been curious about the color so thought I would start here.

A huge thanks to whoever posted the first rendering last summer, I immediately decided to sell my black '19 and order this one. Picked it up about 10 minutes ago from my dealer, right across the street from the plant.

It's a beautiful color, had 3 neighbors walk over to me when I just pulled in to my driveway. It's one of our 30 sunny days a year here in MI, so it's lightened up, but will turn dark otherwise.

Thanks to you guys, I asked the dealer not to touch it, so it needs a bath pretty bad, please excuse the grime.

Car4.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg
Keep it front plate free

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Dull grey Michigan night, turned 21 miles today pulling it out of the garage. This color is fantastic, it's just a Mustang in SE MI 3 miles from where they're built, and there is one in every 10 driveways, but people driving by just stare.

Car12.jpg

Car11.jpg

Car10.jpg

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I love my iconic silver, but before I had a '17 Ecoboost with Magnetic Grey, and at the time I really wanted the Guard colour which was a much darker green. I'm so jealous - the Eruption Green is perfect!
I always thought that guard was greenish gray, and only looked green in certain lighting conditions. I am getting really anxious to see an EG Mustang in person. I've seen an EG Bronco in a showroom and it looked good, but the Bronco doesn't have all the cool body lines like the Mustang.

Sponsored

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Great looking car! I originally ordered this color, but when darling wife finally figured out what I was up to she said she’d rather have Cyber Orange so I changed the color. Enjoy it!!

Jazzman0718

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fitz
Vehicle(s)
2017 Civic Hatchback. 2018 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you all for the kind words, buying a color sight unseen was interesting.

Only mods will be painting the calipers black and replacing the current lugs with black versions, the black accent trim package (and black in general) really goes nicely with this color.
I love the silver lugs shining with the rotors in your pics. But I bet the black will look awesome too.

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Didn't notice it before in your images - the mirror caps are black; is that part of the black out package now?

GR1MxREAPER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Casey
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
not sure how I feel about it yet. Some pictures of it I love and others ehh lol. Yours looks good in pics, needs window tint bad though haha.

ScottyRyan2018

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 BMW M2, 2023 Mazda CX-30
Didn't notice it before in your images - the mirror caps are black; is that part of the black out package now?
Yes, part of the Black Accent package

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Thank you all for the kind words, buying a color sight unseen was interesting.

Only mods will be painting the calipers black and replacing the current lugs with black versions, the black accent trim package (and black in general) really goes nicely with this color.
I did the same with my Guard car. The color really changes based upon what the weather is doing. I really like Eruption Green though, It's undeniably green.

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Yes, part of the Black Accent package
Thanks, I had no idea before taking delivery.

2019 I sold had them
Black.jpg

But didn't know if they were just the primary car color, guess not

Green.jpg