Sponsored

Introducing Eruption Green

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
If this should be in the picture forum please feel free to move it, but I know there are a few people here who have been curious about the color so thought I would start here.

A huge thanks to whoever posted the first rendering last summer, I immediately decided to sell my black '19 and order this one. Picked it up about 10 minutes ago from my dealer, right across the street from the plant.

It's a beautiful color, had 3 neighbors walk over to me when I just pulled in to my driveway. It's one of our 30 sunny days a year here in MI, so it's lightened up, but will turn dark otherwise.

Thanks to you guys, I asked the dealer not to touch it, so it needs a bath pretty bad, please excuse the grime.

Car4.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Best of luck with it! Any upgrade plans?

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Best of luck with it! Any upgrade plans?
Thank you all for the kind words, buying a color sight unseen was interesting.

Only mods will be painting the calipers black and replacing the current lugs with black versions, the black accent trim package (and black in general) really goes nicely with this color.

Sponsored

MCS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium
buying a color sight unseen was interesting.
I did this with the Carbonzied Grey. None of the local lots had one in this colour and any dealer trades didn't have all the options. Ordered from 2500km away (3 provinces to the left).

That being said, your choice of colour is on point. This green looks unique as hell and will stand out on the street for sure!

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I imagine this is similar to my RC, in that it probably closely mimics ‘67 Dark Moss Green in the evening or on a cloudy day, but pops in the sunshine, while is similar to mine mimicking Vintage Burgandy Metallic or ‘69 Royal Maroon. In any event it looks great.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I imagine this is similar to my RC, in that it probably closely mimics ‘67 Dark Moss Green in the evening or on a cloudy day, but pops in the sunshine, while is similar to mine mimicking Vintage Burgandy Metallic or ‘69 Royal Maroon. In any event it looks great.
I had a 1967 390GTA Fastback in Dark Moss Green and regret selling it every time I think about it. But, I have a 2022 Eruption Green Mach1 on order, to finally replace it. I have commented on the resemblance of the two colors, I can't wait to get my EG Mach.
In the mean time...More Pictures Please.

fdl2phx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shadow Black Mustang Bullitt
Makes me miss my moody Guard Green. It never popped like that Eruption does though, stunning!

Sponsored

jblue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2021 Twister Orange GT Premium 401A Ebony Stripes
If this should be in the picture forum please feel free to move it, but I know there are a few people here who have been curious about the color so thought I would start here.

A huge thanks to whoever posted the first rendering last summer, I immediately decided to sell my black '19 and order this one. Picked it up about 10 minutes ago from my dealer, right across the street from the plant.

It's a beautiful color, had 3 neighbors walk over to me when I just pulled in to my driveway. It's one of our 30 sunny days a year here in MI, so it's lightened up, but will turn dark otherwise.

Thanks to you guys, I asked the dealer not to touch it, so it needs a bath pretty bad, please excuse the grime.

Car4.jpg

Car2.jpg

Car1.jpg
Love that color of green. Looks awesome in the sun, as to me anyway, it gets some hints of gold in the paint and looks great. I was looking at one I saw in a parking lot at the store the other day, and it was beautiful.

YankeeVol

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT/CS, '22 F-150 Tremor
That’s a great color. Ford really knocked it out of the park with color choices this year