Just Ordered a '22 Eruption Green GT

njlime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT/CS Vert-'18 Volvo XC60-16" MKC
I am thinking of ordering a 2022 GT convertible. I like the idea of Eruption Green but am reluctant to pull the trigger without seeing a live example of the color, even if on a different vehicle such as Bronco. The available online photos seem to vary quite a bit in color. I am guessing that is a combination of different lighting as well as color accuracy of electronic devices.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Welp, off she goes, flatbed showed up at 8:30 this morning, with nothing but a 10 minute call ahead, which I missed. Alright Vroom, the ball is in your court now
InkedInkedflatbed_LI.jpg

After 2 weeks, got my direct deposit payment from Vroom, it took a little longer than normal but that was completely my fault as I had no idea I needed to email them the bill of lading.

Think I got lucky, was going to dump about $30k into a stock for 5 months until I get the '22.

That stock had a mediocre 3q ER and tanked this week, so will be looking at another investment alternative to let it ride during the time.

Edit: meant to add I was paid $37,300, the car hit the site a couple days ago for about $39,000, and is now down to $37,500. So glad I moved when I did, they really overpaid for that vehicle.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Spartan1

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Sorry to keep bumping my own thread, but Vroom has a sale pending on my old car for $800 less than what they paid me.

The credit union was just paid yesterday, and waits 10 business days from that point to send the lien release, so Vroom can't even officially give up possession of the vehicle yet.

Crazy stuff

dubs99gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
congrats on the order!

i love the 401a package, the digital gauges are nice!
Sponsored