Introduce yourself!!

Yonash1987

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 EcoBoost 6MT Vert, 2015 F150 XLT SCrew
I've been lurking around and learning for a couple weeks now, but I thought I should go ahead and introduce myself! My name is Chris, originally from the central coast of California, currently living on Oahu in Hawaii. I just picked up my girl below right about a month ago, and LOVING my time with her so far!

Meet Lady Luna, or just "Luna" for short! She was a leftover stock new 2018 Ecoboost Premium convertible 6MT, Black Accent package, Safe and Smart package, and Carbon Sport Interior Package. So far only minor things have been done, NAV APIM swap and hood struts (seriously, how does something that isn't a budget economy car get sold with a prop rod in 2019?), with the Roush style spoiler for convertibles available from AM in the garage awaiting paint and install. Already putting together lots of ideas for her, but all in good time. For now, just enjoying the daily runs with her!

View media item 15709 View media item 15710View media item 15714 View media item 15716
What an adventure it's been that has led to her joining the family! I was raised in a GM family, my uncle worked for GM down in the Los Angeles area, so it's just what I knew, so everyone got the family discount. I amassed several Bowties over the years, to include my '91 Camaro RS I sold to my younger brother a year or so ago (rivalry much? haha) and a 2008 HHR SS, little 2.0T 5-spd toy everyone underestimated.

Anyway, military moves me here and there, GM proves they can't make a decent interior, their exterior styling department takes up drugs (apparently) and I start needing new vehicles. Few years back my family thought I lost my mind when I bought Gemma, my '15 F150 SCrew 2.7EB. A FORD! Killer deal, almost $10k off MSRP, beautiful truck, and perfectly suited to my family's needs. Jump ahead another 3 years, military moves me to Hawaii. My poor Phoenix, the HHR SS (I name everything lol), begins showing signs of impending trouble, so I decide Hawaii is a great opportunity to finally get a convertible! The hunt began, and ended up trading her in on Luna, now here we are! I miss the little one, 11 years is a long time, and she was the first car I ever bought brand new...but the sun had set on her for us, and having such a great car to take her place has certainly eased the transition!!
Sponsored

RichyBear

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2017 5.0 Mustang Premium & 1997 Mustang GT (Selling)
Richy Bear- I really like those red accents! I have a magnetic metal and Iā€™m going with Gloss black as one accent, and pops of red for the other. Love that splitter with the red edge! Very cool! What is that?
Great looking ride!
Thanks for the kind words.... I'm Loving Her, she's Sweet. As for your Question, It's a Areo-Blitz item. As for the Red accents not sure if it came that way or not, & Not sure if they do any for the 18 19 models. Hope this Helps ya out.

thevladeffect

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium + 50th anniversary visuals
Hello, name's Vlad , I'm 26, I'm from Romania (pretty close to the historic region of Transylvania) and I work as a software engineer. I bought a used 2015 EB with the 50th anniversary visual package from Germany a few weeks ago and have slowly been making it drivable. It had some issues with the EPS and some pending maintenance due to not being driven for close to a year prior to the sale. Probably going to keep it stock for the most part since it's already seen an ecoboom due to bad luck and poor tuning as far as I can tell. Looking forward to lurking around here :sunglasses:

bgZxlaU.jpg

Dizzle2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium
What's up fellow Mustang enthusiasts! I'm Randy. I'm a long time lurker and decided to finally sign up and introduce myself. I bought a CPO '15 Competition Orange Ecoboost early last year as my daily driver. So far the only mods I have are a JLT Catch Can, a SLP LM1 axle back exhaust/muffler delete and a AEM drop in filter. Hope everyone is having a great day!
IMG_20180330_171600_206.jpg

Sponsored

htxs550_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edgar
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Iā€™m Edgar, decided to finally joined the forums.

Picked up a ā€˜16 GT Premium back in March. It was such a struggle finding a GT Premium with a manual and low miles in Houston. Drove 3 hours to get her.

Installed a Roush axle back and Roush X-Pipe.
BC12838C-83B4-4DF5-80B0-A3AA3C1FE4C8.jpeg

321speedracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt convertible
Thanks, refused to have any other color except maybe grabber blue. Took me a while to find one that wasnā€™t 500 miles away. By the way - your irrigation lever for the sound tube is genius
I just put it on my car and I am awaiting delivery of the emblem for the lever.

UnkTob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Convertible Premium
Iā€™m Edgar, decided to finally joined the forums.

Picked up a ā€˜16 GT Premium back in March. It was such a struggle finding a GT Premium with a manual and low miles in Houston. Drove 3 hours to get her.

Installed a Roush axle back and Roush X-Pipe.
BC12838C-83B4-4DF5-80B0-A3AA3C1FE4C8.jpeg
Welcome! Awesome looking GT! That Ruby Red is an amazing looking color!

BigRed550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium
Hi I am Matt, I just traded in my ā€˜18 4Runner to join the Mustang pack. I picked up my ā€˜19 Race red Mustang GT Premium about a week ago now.

Hereā€™s how she is looking currently.
E208E783-C09A-4012-99E6-F63B3AF83286.jpeg

Sponsored

Five_Point_OHHH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
New to the forum and first time Mustang owner! WHY DID I WAIT SO LONG!! I love this car!
S550 with some add ons (intake, borla, short shif kit, oil catch can)

frank s

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fsheff.com
First Name
frank
Vehicle(s)
Stang '19 Magnetic, EcoBoostā„¢, Vert, MagneRideĀ® PP
Vehicle Showcase
Hi I am Matt, I just traded in my ā€˜18 4Runner to join the Mustang pack. I picked up my ā€˜19 Race red Mustang GT Premium about a week ago now.

Hereā€™s how she is looking currently.
E208E783-C09A-4012-99E6-F63B3AF83286.jpeg
Really nice; color stirs the right components of an enthusiast's blood.

PS:
Question: What is a group of horses called?

Answer: It is alternately called a team, a harras, a rag (for colts), a stud (a group kept primarily for breeding), or a string (a group belonging to or used by one individual).

Bill Hamilton

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mach 1, 2014 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ecoboot Mustang Pony Package Convertible
New to this forum, but not to Mustangs. Bought my first new Mustang in 1970 and have been my daily drivers ever since. My current stable includes a 1970 Mach1 with 351C with Shaker Hood, a 2014 Shelby GT500, and a recently added 2019 Pony Package Convertible to be my daily driver.

The 2019 is an Ecoboost with 10-auto plus the Active Valve Exhaust system. As a guy who's always had V-8's, it's a different sound, but I do like the quad exhaust tips. It's similar to my Shelby's.
HAM_7768.JPG
HAM_6654.JPG
HAM_5646.JPG

Linkster1666

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Link
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium Orange Fury PP1 A10 401A 3:55
Vehicle Showcase
Hey all. Link here. 2019 Fury Orange Mustang GT Premium 401A I picked up April 3rd, 2019. I finally have gotten her broken in, now the upgrades commence. A little black out starting with the tint. Today is remove the Chrome day!
20190817_124122.jpg
Sponsored