Burgo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keith
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 5.0L, 2014 FPV F6
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I think it's a great car when you want to cruise along the shores of the Cap Ferret. But, anyway, it's a great car and really exotic for us in France where we have many German cars (they are really good it is not the question) or French ones (not as good but again that's not the question). Moreover, it is a V8 without any turbo and it's just wonderful!

I came to New York and Boston for over a month on the same period as you were in Bordeaux, and it was a great trip for me too! Did not have the opportunity to come to California but I surely will one day.

Sorry for my english that is surely hardly clear for you. I will try to improve it!
Your English is pretty bloody good to me mate!
Sponsored

Snakes&horses

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2007 Shelby gt500 vert tungsten grey stripe delete black/red int.,2019 GT 400a PP1 A10 spoiler delete RR coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I think it's a great car when you want to cruise along the shores of the Cap Ferret. But, anyway, it's a great car and really exotic for us in France where we have many German cars (they are really good it is not the question) or French ones (not as good but again that's not the question). Moreover, it is a V8 without any turbo and it's just wonderful!

I came to New York and Boston for over a month on the same period as you were in Bordeaux, and it was a great trip for me too! Did not have the opportunity to come to California but I surely will one day.

Sorry for my english that is surely hardly clear for you. I will try to improve it!
Welcome to the mustang community and your English is just fine... in fact better than some Of my fellow Americans :like:

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Allo folks,

New member here from Australia. I don't have my mustang yet just ordered the GT in Fury Orange with Magnaride suspension. Delivery scheduled for May then it goes to Tickford for the supercharger pack.

Looking forward to getting back to my roots. First car was a 1978 Ford XC falcon with the 351. Moved to Audi, BMW and now back to Ford. The 3 months will be a difficult wait.

Looking forward to reading all the info here. My only question, do I need a catch can?

Cheers

nonozor

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019 BVM magneride
Hi All,
i am also french , /wave Bill lol , just received my 2019 GT velocity blue , ceramic seats , Manual gearbox 47 y old geek here, near Paris, leaving my beloved 6inline BMW Z4 for this wonderful gem. here she is , yes it s a girl . In France , the car is still a cinema icon , people are loving it very much, smiling at you, applauding (while driving this is scary), raising thumb, this is so nice.

IMG_20190209_164339838_.jpg
k5XH0Bj.jpg').jpg
IMG_20190209_164326321_.jpg
IMG_20190207_150115678_.jpg

Sponsored

Little Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Good looking ride. Welcome
Hi All,
i am also french , /wave Bill lol , just received my 2019 GT velocity blue , ceramic seats , Manual gearbox 47 y old geek here, near Paris, leaving my beloved 6inline BMW Z4 for this wonderful gem. here she is , yes it s a girl . In France , the car is still a cinema icon , people are loving it very much, smiling at you, applauding (while driving this is scary), raising thumb, this is so nice.

IMG_20190209_164339838_.jpg
k5XH0Bj.jpg').jpg
IMG_20190209_164326321_.jpg
IMG_20190207_150115678_.jpg

Marksnet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium
Hi all,
Just purchased my 2nd Mustang a 2018 GT Premium with Performance package and a few other goodies that the 1st owner installed. Car has 5100 miles so it I figure she’s broken in and ready to mod a bit. I’ll get some photos going shortly.

I live in the panhandle of Florida and the Car has some hood damage so 1st things 1st to a carbon fiber hood. Car is magnetic gray so not planning to color match the hood as I will add other CF to the car to tie it all together.

Thanks for the add!

anyjuan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Juan
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hello all,

New owner here. 2019 GT Performance package 401A. This is my second Mustang but the first V8. In fact my first V8 ever. My first Mustang was a 98 v6. I'm still in shock and I keep pinching myself. I've been looking for this car for over 6 months and I've finally found one with all the options I wanted.
Firulai_2.jpg
Firulai_1.jpg

Jaybob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT premium performance package
Wow. Cool pic of the reflection of the tree. Almost looks painted on.

Sponsored

DriftDraft

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sterling
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT â–Ş 2007 Triumph Speed Triple
Hey there 6g members,

Long time lurker, recent member, first time poster.

I have mostly owned japanese sports cars and sportbikes prior to this, but, after a lot of extremely technical smiles/gallon simulations, forum scouring, and, for months, being afflicted with the inability to unglue my eyes from the sight of every passing GT (or occasionally GT350), I pulled the trigger last June, on a 2017 GT Premium MT. This car is incredible!

I have accumulated 32,000km (20,000ish miles?) including a track day, and am looking forward to spending lots on consumables this year! :crackup:

Mods:
•MGW shifter: a must if your mt-82 behaves anything like mine did
•Ford Performance Power Pack 3
•Continental DWS06

Looking forward to handling and stopping mods this season, as well as shoring up some IRS shortcomings. Thanks for filling this site with all your awesome knowledge!
With appreciation,
Sterling

P.s. Sorry for the low quality phone picture
20180804_174253.jpg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT California Special.
Hello all!

I'm Hunter and I have a 2016 Mustang GT California Special named "Shadowfax". If you get the reference, here is a mental high five! I currently reside on the coast of NC.

I got this car 6 months ago with 42k miles and now has 51k miles.

Mods right now are Full Magnaflow Catback (Resonated X-Pipe, RTR Street Spec Axle back)
Amber Deletes (Almost everyone does this)
OPT-7 Sequential turn signals

That's it for now.

If you want to follow more the car's instagram is S550_Shadowfax.

I'm going to try to post to the forum as much as possible.
IMG_5564.JPG
fullsizeoutput_66e.jpeg
IMG_5568.JPG

Blue Moon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
17 Ecoboost Perform Pack Std
@shadowfax_California, Show us the meaning of haste!

How are those OPT-7 lights working for you? I love the way they look, but haven't bought them because some people here have had reliability issues with them.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hunter
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT California Special.
@shadowfax_California, Show us the meaning of haste!

How are those OPT-7 lights working for you? I love the way they look, but haven't bought them because some people here have had reliability issues with them.
They are working out great so far! I've had them for only a week and a half.
Sponsored