Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
Posts #2 and #3 - straight to politics.

Let's blame the economy entirely on just one man. And let's blame the entire global economy on him, too. Not on 435 persons in the House. Or another 100 in the senate. And God forbid we blame it on supply/demand forces, or a global pandemic, or corporate greed, or climate change, or ______________!

Can we just PLEASE STOP and stay on topic?

Last edited:

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT - Procharged
Posts #2 and #3 - straight to politics.

Let's blame the economy entirely on just one man. And let's blame the entire global economy on him, too. Not on 435 persons in the House. Or another 100 in the senate. And God forbid we blame it on supply/demand forces, or a global pandemic, or corporate greed, or climate change, or ______________!

Can we just PLEASE STOP with the culture wars?
The last guy got blamed for everything too, for the same stuff....so..... Also for two years someone had the house all by themselves. But....I'm not a politics guy, I just love to laugh at the back / forth. You know, my crooked group is better than your crooked group.

Where I live I pay tens of thousands of dollars in insurance. The Mustang is the cheapest one out of our 4 cars.

GTP

Deutsche Pony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.BambergAudio.com
First Name
Philip
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1 A10 Outrageous Orange HPDE mods
The last guy got blamed for everything too, for the same stuff....so..... Also for two years someone had the house all by themselves. But....I'm not a politics guy, I just love to laugh at the back / forth. You know, my crooked group is better than your crooked group.
Exactly. Throughout all time, people have formed groups (e.g. to grow and harvest crops). But groups tend to compete with each other (to the point of violent conflict), with each group believing they are better than the others, as you said.

Now, as an example of this (and with staying on topic regarding Mustangs), is the Manual group versus the Automatic group! :crackup:

Sponsored

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Exactly. Throughout all time, people have formed groups (e.g. to grow and harvest crops). But groups tend to compete with each other (to the point of violent conflict), with each group believing they are better than the others, as you said.

Now, as an example of this (and with staying on topic regarding Mustangs), is the Manual group versus the Automatic group! :crackup:
I'm not touching that one either! Throws grenade.....I have a 10R80.

Actually the worst on the forums these days is who is your Tuner. Throws a second grenade.......
Here come the minions. Well my Tuner is better because.......

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
Let's blame the economy entirely on just one man.
To be fair, when another man prior to him was in office *everything* was blamed on him and noone batted an eye. But now that it's a different man in said office it's all of a sudden not just his fault but the fault of many others.

Kabayo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT

I read in Motor Trend I think that 0-60 in a s550 with a 10 speed auto is almost .5 sec quicker that the 6 speed manual…true?

GrabberBargeCaptain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mustang GT Base 6sp in Grabber Blue
Where I live I pay tens of thousands of dollars in insurance. The Mustang is the cheapest one out of our 4 cars.
Jeesus. Where do you live, Mogadishu?

jpjr501

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
Jeesus. Where do you live, Mogadishu?
Boca Raton, Florida. I have two college kids on a 4 car plan and when you add in my house insurance plus flood in a bundle it's an insane number.

We live in a Hurricane area along with the worst drivers in the US. It goes up every 6 months. When I called a few weeks ago and asked why it continues to increase even though we've had no accidents or tickets. The Insurance Agent said, "You live in Boca Raton, Florida....that's why."

So I have 3 years to go and then I'm cashing out to a different State.

Sponsored

308 Cal. Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dee
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 + other 2/4/& 6 wheeled trash barges
Most visual minded pple look at 2021, 2022, & 2023, & then judge the numbers, from energy to auto insurance cost.

Then they cast blame based on what they see. Not on what they're Told.

Im told by leadership, "Americans are doing GREAT!"

Perhaps we should go bk to ~1789,
to start the blame game,
& pin it on that George guy. He started this mess we are in today 😉, right?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Last edited:

JBR14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1995 EB Bronco, 1967 F100 SWB
Insurance is getting out of hand across the board. Cars, home owners, etc. We had a hail storm that did damage to several of our cars and our roof. At first, I contemplated not claiming the cars and the roof of my house because I didnt want my rates to go up. When thinking about it more, I realized they will go up because of other claims, I went ahead and filed.

OP
OP
Torched10

Torched10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 gt premium convertible. 2017 caddy xts vsport twin turbo.2011 caddy ext
Insurance is getting out of hand across the board. Cars, home owners, etc. We had a hail storm that did damage to several of our cars and our roof. At first, I contemplated not claiming the cars and the roof of my house because I didnt want my rates to go up. When thinking about it more, I realized they will go up because of other claims, I went ahead and filed.
I think you can take it off your taxes
But it may cone under the acts iof God clause.i googled it and here's the info

Screenshot_20240319_100820_Google.jpg

Last edited:

Longitude Zero

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium, 2007 Mustang V6.
Global Pandemic is a week and non-sensical reply this far away from the event.
Sponsored