Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium w/PP, 2014 Mercedes E550
Vehicle Showcase
After waiting forever to get someone to install my springs, forum member Mitsuchris came to the rescue and did the job Monday evening after he got off. I am truly grateful and love how my car is now sitting on the Steeda Progressives. Thank you Mitsuchris.

E88B317F-031A-490C-AC95-B579AB74C2B7.jpeg

62F21F71-9367-4273-BFC8-E905EB83DCE0.jpeg

32FC5117-DFBF-4B35-AE8F-FA2232EB3226.jpeg

mitsuchris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
platinum white gt premium
After waiting forever to get someone to install my springs, forum member Mitsuchris came to the rescue and did the job Monday evening after he got off. I am truly grateful and love how my car is now sitting on the Steeda Progressives. Thank you Mitsuchris.

Any time! car definitely looks better now!

Sponsored

Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone here in the south suburbs know of storage facilities for my car. Fall/Winter season will soon be upon us - looks like my little 3 car garage will be full with both my twin daughters having new cars plus the wife new car. I am going to need recommendations for car storage - hopefully local and maybe 10x20. If you know of anything please let me know.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Anyone here in the south suburbs know of storage facilities for my car. Fall/Winter season will soon be upon us - looks like my little 3 car garage will be full with both my twin daughters having new cars plus the wife new car. I am going to need recommendations for car storage - hopefully local and maybe 10x20. If you know of anything please let me know.
call been at ultima raceworks. He stores a lot of peoples cars over winTer

Roy_Steeda

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Roy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
call been at ultima raceworks. He stores a lot of peoples cars over winTer
thanks for the info but he is 2 hours away from me. I have found a place that’s about 30 mins from me and their prices are outstanding- unfortunately I’m on a wait list.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know someone around the Chicagoland area (I am in Warrenville) who knows and understand the suspension in these cars?.. I need my bushings clocked correctly, the shop I went to did not understand even after I showed them detailed photo.. I am pretty sure this is the reason I have a clunking from both sides of the front end after lowering springs were installed. I have checked everything under there multiple times and cannot find any other issues.. and I don't really want to have to try and clock them myself in my driveway with jack stands... I reached out to one other shop that had good reviews but they never even got back to me. Really frustrating...

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Anyone know someone around the Chicagoland area (I am in Warrenville) who knows and understand the suspension in these cars?.. I need my bushings clocked correctly, the shop I went to did not understand even after I showed them detailed photo.. I am pretty sure this is the reason I have a clunking from both sides of the front end after lowering springs were installed. I have checked everything under there multiple times and cannot find any other issues.. and I don't really want to have to try and clock them myself in my driveway with jack stands... I reached out to one other shop that had good reviews but they never even got back to me. Really frustrating...
Fluid Motorunion in Iron Gate might be able to help you out. Heard nothing but good things about them

Sponsored

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Meant to post this last night but if anyone is looking for something to do on Sunday mornings, Two Brothers Roundhouse in Aurora hosts a cars and coffee every Sunday morning until the weather is no good. Good mix of cars there.

ED7B3B97-DBF3-4EC4-B6A5-BF6C382A7F39.jpeg

Mr X

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
I'm looking for a shop that will install my Steeda lowering springs. Any recommendations?

I live in Carol Stream, but willing to travel to get it done.

Many Thanks

Last edited:

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
I'm looking for a shop that will install my Steeda lowering springs. Any recommendations?

I live in Carol Stream, but willing to travel to get it done.

Many Thanks
@mitsuchris might be able to help you out as far as places to go for spring install. Good luck!

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
DMark is right by you. They did my Steeda suspension few years back
Sponsored