2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Drove out to Dmark today, met Drew and was impressed with his setup. Got my car scheduled to be lowered.

Thank you for the recommendation đź‘Ť
My pleasure!
Hope it all goes smooth

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Drove out to Dmark today, met Drew and was impressed with his setup. Got my car scheduled to be lowered.

Thank you for the recommendation đź‘Ť
Drew really knows what he's doing but he's a busy man! His GT350 is sick AF!

Sponsored

russd32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dusty
Vehicle(s)
'18 Roushcharged GT
Hey all! Been on the forum for a little bit as a lurker, just picked up a 2018 gt. Figured I’d introduce myself. I’m in Bloomington, IL which is a couple hours south of Chicago but I didn’t see a downstate thread.

7FC68C2D-A07C-4F7E-9F43-FA3210FCB1F8.jpeg

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Welcome! and nice looking ride Dusty. Looks like RTR wheels?

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Heads up Chicago folks that daily their Mustang like I do…

ED10F9BB-0840-446B-B14A-46DC156F39C7.jpeg

Simon.V8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Please reach out if you have corsa sport mufflers & you’re interested in trading for my corsa xtreme mufflers!

Located in Chicago, IL

Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Please reach out if you have corsa sport mufflers & you’re interested in trading for my corsa xtreme mufflers!

Located in Chicago, IL
I think the Sport sounds way better than the Extreme. Try checking out the classifieds/want to buy, there might be some folks with Sport looking for Extreme too, although shipping might come into play there.

SonicBlur

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Hey guys, anyone from this area have access to Forscan? I want to disable a few things on my car that annoy me and I'm not getting anywhere trying to get into Forscan on my own, LOL

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I think the Sport sounds way better than the Extreme. Try checking out the classifieds/want to buy, there might be some folks with Sport looking for Extreme too, although shipping might come into play there.
Do you think this applies to both catback and axleback systems? My previous owner did a corsa extreme catback that I still have installed, and I've always thought about going down to sport mufflers, but not sure if it will make a huge difference with the X-pipe still there.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Do you think this applies to both catback and axleback systems? My previous owner did a corsa extreme catback that I still have installed, and I've always thought about going down to sport mufflers, but not sure if it will make a huge difference with the X-pipe still there.
I think it does, even on the full catback. The Corsa Sport catback is technically the Corsa Touring mufflers with the XX pipe. Still has a more exotic tone than a Borla but not quite as loud as the Extreme, which is the Sport mufflers and XX pipe. If I hadn’t gotten the active exhaust on my car, I likely would have gone with the Corsa Sport catback. CJ Pony Parts has some good exhaust videos on YouTube. Bill does a pretty good job of saying how loud he thinks a system is as well as describing the tone. Hope that helps

moose13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vince
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I think it does, even on the full catback. The Corsa Sport catback is technically the Corsa Touring mufflers with the XX pipe. Still has a more exotic tone than a Borla but not quite as loud as the Extreme, which is the Sport mufflers and XX pipe. If I hadn’t gotten the active exhaust on my car, I likely would have gone with the Corsa Sport catback. CJ Pony Parts has some good exhaust videos on YouTube. Bill does a pretty good job of saying how loud he thinks a system is as well as describing the tone. Hope that helps
Lol, thanks for explaining that. So in theory, I should be looking for a set of touring mufflers, because I already have the sport?

Sport Axleback: Sport Muffler
Sport Catback: Touring Muffler
Xtreme Catback: Sport Muffler

That certainly is... one way to do it.

And indeed, CJPP is gospel.
Sponsored