Mustang parts Chicago

Discussion in 'Great Lakes USA' started by icodyonline, Jun 13, 2019.

1. icodyonline

icodyonline Well-Known Member

First Name:
    Cody
    Vehicle(s):
    2019 Mustang GT Premium
    0   0   0
    Anybody know if there is a mustang parts store in or around Chicago Illinois? Not really looking for engine modifications rather looking for accessories and lights. Specifically looking for LED marker light replacements for a 19 mustang. Google did not help. I understand American muscle and CJ pony parts of the items I want, however they cannot get them to me quick enough before I get back on the road for 2 months.

2. Flare65

Flare65 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 GT
    0   0   0
    There is Mustang of Chicago in Bensenville. They deal in parts for all years, but they usually are working on older 65-73 years with some fox body stuff mixed in. Dunno if they will have what you are looking for.

3. bluestar

bluestar Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2018 Kona Blue Mustang GT
    Rating:
    100%
    1   0   0
    I'm in the Chicago area too. Other than the above mentioned shop in Bensenville, not much here.

There's a few places that I've had work on my Mustang that I've been very happy with. Dynotune MP in Hampshire and D Mark Performance in Elmhurst. Don't know if that will help.

I've ordered a lot of parts from AM and CJ Pony Parts. Even some "take off" parts from The Parts Farm in Georgia.

icodyonline likes this.
  4. ChiTownStang26

ChiTownStang26 Well-Known Member

Vehicle(s):
    2016 Mustang GT Premium ~2016 Mustang V6(sold)~
    0   0   0
    I doubt any shop would have the actual moldings of like a side marker but you could probably find led bulbs to replace the turn signal and such, the seating is probably universal. Nice to see some more faces from chicago!