monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid RED Metallic GT
Hi Guys-

I accidentally shut off the rear PARK-AID while adjusting the active exhaust while backing up ughhhh!!! How do i re-activate it?

Thanks Anthony
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Hey Anthony,

You should be able to access the setting by going through the menu options of the main gauge cluster via the steering wheel buttons. IIIRC, it might be under the "vehicle" subset.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Hey Anthony,

You should be able to access the setting by going through the menu options of the main gauge cluster via the steering wheel buttons. IIIRC, it might be under the "vehicle" subset.
Thanks so much. Grateful for your reply!
Anthony

Zrussian13

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT, 2018 Acura MDX
Doesn't it automatically come back on after shutting the car off? Mine does. I tried to permanently disable it because it's so loud in the back seat for my daughter but I have to manually do it every time she's in the car.

OP
OP
monte87

monte87

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Doesn't it automatically come back on after shutting the car off? Mine does. I tried to permanently disable it because it's so loud in the back seat for my daughter but I have to manually do it every time she's in the car.
Thanks for reply. No, it didnt on mine. I didnt want to shut it off, but when i was backing into a spot 5am in the morning, i went to hit active exhaust QUIET and for some reason, hit the rerap parking aid button and was like WTF!! lol

Sponsored

RagmopInKona

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang HHP
My back up camera comes on any time I put it in R.
With the multi colored guide lines.

Mariner46

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
I have same problem with Rear Park Aid not beeping. Just picked up a 2021 Ecoboost Premium Convertible with 46,300 miles. All going well, but noticed that the Rear Park Aid does not beep when in reverse and close to an object. Tried to turn on in menu, but the choice is grayed out. Won't let me select this option. Have attached some photos of messages I am receiving. Also, BTW, I do get beeping from the cross traffic aid. Any suggestions/help would be deeply appreciated.
IMG_4954.JPG
IMG_4956.JPG
IMG_4957.JPG
Sponsored