Sponsored

How often do you wash your car?

krahooligan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually bought a duster for my car since I live in Dusty California. Every morning like clock work I walk out and dust my car off. It allows me to go 2 weeks in between car wash visits minus the random clean freak outs thats when I go crazy about bug spots on my car. If a bird hits its mark then I do a standard clean and wax that day. So if you see a magnetic grey mustang and you see a guy on his knees scrubbing green dots off the side thats probably me while in California.
how does this thing work? please say its worth the 30 or so dollars because I will totally do this.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
I actually wash my car once a month, but after every wash, she is clayed and waxed with 'Turtle wax black box.' My car is only driven 2 days a week and after that, she is covered. However, I live a miles from the Pacific Ocean, and like 20 trees that leave dust/pollen everywhere. So the next day, I lose that reflection because of all the dirt and grime.

My car is black too, so I try to minimize the swirls, but that's nearly impossible...

I can go every week if I wanted to, but I dont care to have time for that for such a car that I drive maybe 50 miles a week.
I live in Hawaii, and the Pacific Ocean surrounds our islands. Over here, unless your house is on the beach you don't need to worry about salt erosion and whatnot. I live about 3 miles from the nearest beach and i never had a problem with rust.

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
I dont wash it myself, but I do pay the amigos at the wash down the street to wash it for me every sunday. I do find myself hitting hotspots with a micro fiber rag every time w\i walk by it though... lol

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
oh just keeping this beauty swirl free

my baby , my real baby, my gf is not my bby i just say she is so she can shut her face

this is why you gotta take care of your car as much as possible
image1 (10).JPG
image2 (2).JPG
image3 (1).JPG

Sponsored

xxpliicit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
oh just keeping this beauty swirl free

my baby , my real baby, my gf is not my bby i just say she is so she can shut her face

this is why you gotta take care of your car as much as possible

That made me lol

stangdan26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT Premium
Wash weekly, touch up with spray detailer as needed.

Wax monthly and full blown clay, glaze, wax every six months.

toplessfun

Photographer / IS Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.yankiyuksel.com
First Name
Yanki
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
Full wash weekly and waterless spray cleaning daily or as needed if it rains. I'm a nut... Love seeing the car all clean.

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
Mine is not a daily driver if I'm driving it a lot, once a week - otherwise every two weeks. Of course it depends how dirty it is (or how much pollen has landed on it).
Sponsored