Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
My 04 Mach 1 had 7 miles on it when I bought that!

When does Ford stop taking orders for '15 model years?

Like could I put in my order sometime in Feb and expect deliver around April?
My '03 Mach 1 had 405 miles on it when I bought it, but I had to bring it in from out-of-state to buy it, so it was a dealer trade.

Ford has not announced when 2015 Mustang orders end yet (and likely won't announce that date until after the first of the year), but you should be just fine ordering in Feb '15 and getting it in Apr '15.
Sponsored

BONESTOCK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Lightning, 87 GT
My '03 Mach 1 had 405 miles on it when I bought it, but I had to bring it in from out-of-state to buy it, so it was a dealer trade.

Ford has not announced when 2015 Mustang orders end yet (and likely won't announce that date until after the first of the year), but you should be just fine ordering in Feb '15 and getting it in Apr '15.
Nice!:thumbsup:

OP
OP

Beastie

Threads
Reaction score

Thanks for the insight Brian. I guess I will wait to hear when 2015 ordering will end to make a decision.

What kinds of upgrades or added features do you guys think we could realistically see for MY2016? Just new color options at most?

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
Thanks for the insight Brian. I guess I will wait to hear when 2015 ordering will end to make a decision.

What kinds of upgrades or added features do you guys think we could realistically see for MY2016? Just new color options at most?
Hopefully not a glass roof, if they can hold out a few years for that then I will be able to enjoy my 2015 that much longer because I gots to have a glass roof!

GTMamba

Threads
Reaction score
On a completely obvious/not so obvious point, if you have any ability or willingness whatsoever to purchase the hipo model (presumably, the GT350), waiting until next year could make your decision that much harder. It all depends where your mind is at. Sometimes I find it better that my options are limited for me. Helps with indecision. ;)

That said, I'm waiting to see what kind of beast it will be.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC

One of the reasons I ordered is that this is the "50th anniversary" model year, and 2016 will not be.

The main "upgrade" that many expect is the SVT model (as posted above). Of course, that will be an upgrade in price too :)
Sponsored