Sponsored

Holy crap what a difference

TripleYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby GT350
We had a PayPal checkout 10 minutes ago, it's working on our end. Please try clearing your browser's cookies/cache or try using a different browser, let me know.
Tried again. Different browser. Same results. PayPal checkout "button" is there, but it gives you that error message when you click on it.
Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
[MENTION=20147]TripleYellow[/MENTION] [MENTION=21245]2blackstangs[/MENTION] try it this way, instead of clicking PayPal Express checkout on the cart page, click proceed to checkout and go through the process until you get to billing options and then select PayPal there. Maybe that will work? But again I tried it on our end and I can't replicate, let me know if you wanna hop on the phone.

TripleYellow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Shelby GT350
@TripleYellow @2blackstangs try it this way, instead of clicking PayPal Express checkout on the cart page, click proceed to checkout and go through the process until you get to billing options and then select PayPal there. Maybe that will work? But again I tried it on our end and I can't replicate, let me know if you wanna hop on the phone.
Thanks David, but IMO the point of being able to checkout with PayPal is so you won't have to create an account and go through that time consuming process. Regards, Jimmy A

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Thanks David, but IMO the point of being able to checkout with PayPal is so you won't have to create an account and go through that time consuming process. Regards, Jimmy A
Hundreds of customers use our PayPal Express checkout each day. No need to derail the thread, if you have any questions again I am happy to speak to you via phone and walk you through the process as best I can.

Sponsored

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197

Trackaholic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 350Z, 2016 GT350, 2018 Pacifica Hybrid
:cheers: Shipping as we speak!
I am interested in this spring, but would like more details about how it changes the feel.

Do you have any charts showing the clutch force profile before and after the spring swap? I was going to start diving into the kinematics of the clutch in order to design my own replacement spring, but since you've already done that I might just buy yours, but I'd like to see the design details if they are available.

-T
Sponsored