High End Audio Build

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
I don't subscribe anymore but this is car audio magazine material, tech and all. Back in the day, any idiot could hook up an amp and some speakers. Making it work with modern factory systems is quite a task.
Sponsored

OP
OP

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Premium w/performance pack
I don't subscribe anymore but this is car audio magazine material, tech and all. Back in the day, any idiot could hook up an amp and some speakers. Making it work with modern factory systems is quite a task.
Thank you for the kind words. We are very pleased with the outcome. I will post pics of the amp rack once we have time to take some good photos. I have iPhone photos but they don't look nearly like the other ones we took. Car sounds incredible!

OP
OP

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Here is a picture of the finished amp rack behind the seat. Sorry for the poor picture quality. We will do some professional photos hopefully next week of the entire build. The badge at the top is our company logo painted white to match the car and the shift knob.

shahram72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shahram
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang V6 auto Foundry pkg.
See, that looks great. So far I just have added a sub and while it's more bass, it sounds like crap. I don't trust any of the shops to add an amp and replace the speakers, but I would trust you guys and pay the premium for it.

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW

Here is a picture of the finished amp rack behind the seat. Sorry for the poor picture quality. We will do some professional photos hopefully next week of the entire build. The badge at the top is our company logo painted white to match the car and the shift knob.
That is outstanding! If that is vinyl, you did a fabulous job, it looks like the finish is sprayed on! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

Beef

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 S550 GT
Holy !@%!@#$%!@ that is by far the nicest box I have seen.... wow.

I would like to know how you mounted that mid high up on the door.... I assume you didnt modify the panel to make it fit.

OP
OP

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That is outstanding! If that is vinyl, you did a fabulous job, it looks like the finish is sprayed on! :thumbsup:
Thank you for kind words. My tech did a killer job on the entire enclosure and amp rack. Yes the panel is vinyl wrapped.

OP
OP

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Holy !@%!@#$%!@ that is by far the nicest box I have seen.... wow.

I would like to know how you mounted that mid high up on the door.... I assume you didnt modify the panel to make it fit.
we didn't have to modify the panel. We actually used the factory plastic baffles. All I had to do was drill new holes in the baffle and then we sound deadened the baffles.

pinero61

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Ruby Red Base GT PP
I took your advise, and used 1/2" closed cell foam on the seat delete and trunk. Then, did 1/4" on the doors. It made a massive difference, thanks!

OP
OP

JLsounds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took your advise, and used 1/2" closed cell foam on the seat delete and trunk. Then, did 1/4" on the doors. It made a massive difference, thanks!
glad to hear it!
Sponsored