larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
How's everybody doing?

I just ordered some Steeda goods. I went with Steeda Stop the Hop Starter Kit (555-4455) and the Minimum Drop Springs (555-8223). I will install FRPP Track struts with the springs.

I would like to give HUGE thanks to @beefcake , not only for working with me on price and shipping to P.R, but for being patience and answering all my questions. I've been texting with him since January. I was ready to make the order back then but I had to travel to the states because of my work.

@tj@steeda great customer service. I sent him a list of possible mods and he gave me a technical answer of the parts I really need. Not overselling or pushing for more products that I really dont need. I think he even answered me a Saturday or Sunday. @SteedaTech

@shogun32 gave me feedback on the springs. Thanks guy!

Now the bad news is that I will have to wait a couple of months before I get back to P.R :frown:
Sponsored

Last edited:

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
How's everybody doing?

I just ordered some Steeda goods. I went with Steeda Stop the Hop Starter Kit (555-4455) and the Minimum Drop Springs (555-8223). I will install FRPP Track struts with the springs.

I would like to give HUGE thanks to @beefcake , not only for working with me on price and shipping to P.R, but for being patience and answering all my questions. I've been texting with him since January. I was ready to make the order back then but I had to travel to the states because of my work.

tj@steeda great customer service. I sent him a list of possible mods and he gave me a technical answer of the parts I really need. Not overselling or pushing for more products that I really dont need. I think he even answered me a Saturday or Sunday. @SteedaTech

@shogun32 gave me feedback on the springs. Thanks guy!

Now the bad news is that I will have to wait a couple of months before I get back to P.R :frown:
:)

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic
Im thinking of getting a Steeda rear sway bar to replace the stock one on my V6. If I don’t put a front one on for awhile will the car ride and handle okay? Will the rear end get tail happy?

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Agree Steeda does a good job, and many times parts arrived quicker then the ETA given.

So kind of like Christmas, surprises can happen.

Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, is going to be significant tail happy with a big steeda rear swaybar and a stock front bar.

I hope your reflexes are sharp

Roadway 5.0

Strassejager
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016GT PP 6MT
Vehicle Showcase
Im thinking of getting a Steeda rear sway bar to replace the stock one on my V6. If I don’t put a front one on for awhile will the car ride and handle okay? Will the rear end get tail happy?
I drove two years with a big Steeda rear bar, a stock PP front bar, and meaty rear tires. You’ll be “ok” if you keep the rear bar at full soft — anything more and your tires chirp on slow turns and balance is off on turns.

The biggest handling improvement with bars is with the front bar — if you do this first you’re better off. Get both adjustable Steeda bars and you’ll be super well off; mine are set to mid-stiff on the front and full soft on the rear and the car corners exceptionally well.

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
My Steeda parts are arriving on Monday but Im still in CONUS. :crying:

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What does that have anything to do with it ?

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Out of country cannot get home, that's it ? I guess the best that could be said for now. Is the parts will not go bad . :champagne:

No matter that's a bitch .

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Out of country cannot get home, that's it ? I guess the best that could be said for now. Is the parts will not go bad . :champagne:

My bad. I live in P.R but because of my work Im in the states now. (CONtinental US) On the upside of the situation, I see it that I have enough time to read this forum about future mods and order them in advance.

Next mod will be the AWE Touring catback. For the struts Im thinking FRPP Track Struts or Steeda Pro-Action.

Dave TBG

Patiently waiting...
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 EB 201A, '86 Porsche 944

Umm, what country do you think he's from?

OP
OP
larr12

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
Umm, what country do you think he's from?
lol its all good. Not everybody knows where P.R is. In fact, the other day I was talking with a colleague and told him that I was "driving to Puerto Rico". And he was like "good stuff man. go see your family for a few days"

jajaja (sorry I laugh in spanish)

Vicr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vic
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost Premium
lol its all good. Not everybody knows where P.R is. In fact, the other day I was talking with a colleague and told him that I was "driving to Puerto Rico". And he was like "good stuff man. go see your family for a few days"
Will you be cruising in Condado? Been there and old town many times.
Sponsored