loonysup

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
I'm going to take it in tomorrow morning and let them fix it. As a normally aspirated four cylinder, it's a terrible car.

The irony is I had just clicked submit on a tuner from Unleashed right before I left work so this completely freaked me out. Torrie talked me off the ledge.

Thanks everyone for the quick responses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sponsored

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
You can see from the pic it was a rushed job fitting that bracket because one of the clips hasn't been located correctly before tightening. Anyone taking there time would have seen this before signing off the job. It's this attention to detail that is a little worrying when you think how many parts are on the car.....

OP
OP
loonysup

loonysup

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost Premium ingot silver w/ saddle leather
You can see from the pic it was a rushed job fitting that bracket because one of the clips hasn't been located correctly before tightening. Anyone taking there time would have seen this before signing off the job. It's this attention to detail that is a little worrying when you think how many parts are on the car.....

My thoughts exactly. This is the first American car I've had in over twenty years and I can't say I'm overly impressed with the fit and finish.

My wife's 2014 Pathfinder has perfect gaps all the way around the car, not so on the Mustang. How the car made it out of the factory with hood aligned the way it was is beyond me. Luckily it was an easy fix.

It does rattle my confidence to have a hose popping off after 1000 miles of normal driving. At least it's an easy fix and didn't leave me stranded anywhere.

Stark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT
My thoughts exactly. This is the first American car I've had in over twenty years and I can't say I'm overly impressed with the fit and finish.

My wife's 2014 Pathfinder has perfect gaps all the way around the car, not so on the Mustang. How the car made it out of the factory with hood aligned the way it was is beyond me. Luckily it was an easy fix.

It does rattle my confidence to have a hose popping off after 1000 miles of normal driving. At least it's an easy fix and didn't leave me stranded anywhere.

When you take it back to the garage, have them check all the other hose connections and when you get it back just give it another once over for piece of mind. Unfortunately being a new design they are going to have issues, it's just a shame they are not taking the time to rectify them before the car leaves the factory.
With that said, just remember you have the warranty so just enjoy the car mate :) I am still waiting to hear when I can order one haha
Sponsored