MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Asking for steak sauce in a good steakhouse is an insult to the chef.
So is calling his wife a hooker ... ask me why I'm missing part of my ear.

None of that really happens, the experience is terrific, the modes/tranny options allow tons of control - and I've owned a long string of manuals - some manual only model variants, many tracked, most modified - as reference points. I've also owned/own a number of automatics as the second/family car, so I also have a sense of how the A10 radically differs (in a positive way) from other auto implementations, even the outstanding A8 in our DD/RT.
Sponsored

zworld

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
zane
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
How about in a traffic jam?
I live in Kansas so I don't deal with traffic. I knew when I commented on this that the Bias would show up. Of coarse what you bought is what's the best. I'm just stating my opinion, I wanted a manual and that's what I bought and why? Because I believe my manual is more fun to have than an auto. I'm sure that the a10 is a gift from god to you. We all have our own way to have fun. And one more thing some people can't drive a stick and of coarse nobody is going to admit that. And you that do know how to drive a stick good for you.

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
I hope that even A10 folks would be saddened if Ford decided to drop manual Mustangs. For me it would be as if they went with a 3.5 ecoboost that could eat stock coyotes and dropped V8s altogether. The TT V6 would be respectable, yes, and perform better stock but something fundamental would be lost.

3rdRGR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush RS2, 2011 Nissan Murano SV
I live in Kansas so I don't deal with traffic. I knew when I commented on this that the Bias would show up. Of coarse what you bought is what's the best. I'm just stating my opinion, I wanted a manual and that's what I bought and why? Because I believe my manual is more fun to have than an auto. I'm sure that the a10 is a gift from god to you. We all have our own way to have fun. And one more thing some people can't drive a stick and of coarse nobody is going to admit that. And you that do know how to drive a stick good for you.
Just a little sarcasm Francis. I’ve owned 4 manual vehicles in my life including an 89 Mustang GT. I can meet the mighty task of driving a stick thanks. I also know that not in EVERY situation a stick is better. A traffic jam being the most apparent. Just a little levity. Sorry you didn’t view it like it was intended. Folks should drive what they want. Fair?

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Friend of mine has a 2016 GT with the 6 speed auto. Then his wife traded her 2017 Mustang eco boost for a 2019 GT with the A10. Now they fight over who gets to drive her Mustang. Of course my friend looses, but he loves driving her A10 over his A6.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
Does the A10 have that little girly knob? You know where the manly stick lives ? Just curious it's so feminine, but kind of cute .

LMAO

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Does the A10 have that little girly knob? You know where the manly stick lives ? Just curious it's so feminine, but kind of cute .

LMAO
:crackup:Anyone who says a stick shift is a manly stick. Is probably compensating for their manly stick.:champagne:

Last edited:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
I'm sure there's some jokes to be made here, but knowing my track record they'd just get lost in transmission. And then I'd wonder if they'd be automatically or manually downvoted.

Explains why I'm not known for my clutch performances. Now please excuse me while I reverse myself back into lockout. :turkey:

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Comments like this really grind my gears. I can't stand when people try to shift attention to themselves. We're talking about the differential experiences between the manual and automatic transmission in our cars. You should stick to the topic, and not turn this into another column of bickering. I'm sure the ratio of people who care about what other people drive to those who don't is very small. It's just that those people are very easily torqued up. We don't need negativity bogging down, stalling, or converting this conversation.
My apologies. I thought the purpose of this forum was to work on being continuously variable. Rubberbanding between the high and low gears of life. Whining while supercharged. Lagging momentarily before the VTEC turbo kicks in. But when all's said and done, ideally, aspiring naturally to be the best we can be.

But I guess this is where the hybrid ride ends. Time to plug-in and recharge.

Sponsored

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
:crackup:Anyone who says a stick shift is a manly stick. Is probably compensating for their manly stick.:champagne:

Not true, but did get under your skin, like shooting fish in a barrel, it is LMAO.

OP
OP
therod785

therod785

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erik
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
What was the trap speed? Disable advance trac next time. That sucks about the 87, some Boostane would have helped. Regarding the tune, you can't go wrong with either Lund or PBD.

No idea on trap speed. They were having problems printing the slips.

My wife only saw the 12.4 :(

LSchicago

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lloyd
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT/A 301A 5.0
I understand the a10 is faster down the strip I get that. But will never be more fun than a manual!
That's like saying a BJ will never be more fun than masturbating. Winning is more fun than losing. "Different strokes for different folks" I guess.
Sponsored