Hellion Twin Turbo Mach 1

Kennysum1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kenny
Vehicle(s)
2017 Alfa Romeo Quadraflio, 2018 TT GT Prem, 22 GT
Sorry to hear about your motor. Yes the OPGs were one of the first things I did knowing that boost was coming. You honestly dont hear of that many failures but its also easy to hit the limiter at that power level.

Im just hoping that 7psi on 91 is “safe”. Its got some leftover Boostane in the tank so my 100 is diluted to around 95 octane. The move might be to just keep some 110 at home to offset a tank of 91 for safety. I feel better running around with 95 in the tank than 91 even on low boost.
You are a braver soul than I am to run boost on 91 octane fuel. I am sure LUND took that into consideration and the tune accounts for it. I am 99.9% sure you already do but only get fuel at really nice BUSY gas stations. If they are busy they are getting more fresh fuel in than a slow one. Shell, Exxon etc.

That is a lot of power on a 91 octane pump fuel car lol
Sponsored

BlackandBlue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Im just hoping that 7psi on 91 is “safe”. Its got some leftover Boostane in the tank so my 100 is diluted to around 95 octane. The move might be to just keep some 110 at home to offset a tank of 91 for safety. I feel better running around with 95 in the tank than 91 even on low boost.
Congratulations on a hell of a build. Those are really stout number on pump.

On the other side I don’t know if there is such a thing a safe on 91. I would stock up on boostane and keep those numbers above 96 or at least compensate for a bad tank of 91. 91 is living on the edge boosted. 8oz per tank would put you in a pretty safe place.

TruckandRoll

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 1964 Mercury Comet, 1995 GMC Sierra
Congratulations on a hell of a build. Those are really stout number on pump.

On the other side I don’t know if there is such a thing a safe on 91. I would stock up on boostane and keep those numbers above 96 or at least compensate for a bad tank of 91. 91 is living on the edge boosted. 8oz per tank would put you in a pretty safe place.
First, thank you!

I agree with you. Its got 95oct in it now from the leftover Boostane. Smart though. Never hurts to put in a few more ounces for safety. Ill do it before I test out these radials tonight
Sponsored