Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
First would like to thank John,Jeff,Hoyt and Phillip at Hellion. Customer service is on target. Kit was in my hands within 14 days after payment. Great bunch of guys. Last Saturday temps here in DFW were 72 degrees with sunshine car was manageable as far as traction on 7-8 lbs. 10r80 with this kit is a very fun car. Bought this car in May and immediately bought a Vortech JT-V7 with 20% overdrive crank pulley on 14 lbs. on E85 (I only run E85) pulled the Vortech after 4 months and sold it. So happy with this Hellion Sleeper kit. I want to run more boost but I am waiting to build this 10r80. Honestly 7-8 lbs. is a fun car.
Sponsored

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
How amazing are the screamer covers?! I love mine.

gimmie11s

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Murica!
Nice. Any dyno time or 1/4 plans?

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Nice. Any dyno time or 1/4 plans?
Not yet. Just running 7-8 lbs. for the moment. Cold temps and boost don't mix well with any rear tire combo. Waiting for March and will hit the track.

Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Congrats on the Hellion kit AND 14 days of having it in your hands. What was not exciting about the Vortech kit? I thought that blower was bad to the bone.

Last edited:

HELLION TURBO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
First would like to thank John,Jeff,Hoyt and Phillip at Hellion. Customer service is on target. Kit was in my hands within 14 days after payment. Great bunch of guys. Last Saturday temps here in DFW were 72 degrees with sunshine car was manageable as far as traction on 7-8 lbs. 10r80 with this kit is a very fun car. Bought this car in May and immediately bought a Vortech JT-V7 with 20% overdrive crank pulley on 14 lbs. on E85 (I only run E85) pulled the Vortech after 4 months and sold it. So happy with this Hellion Sleeper kit. I want to run more boost but I am waiting to build this 10r80. Honestly 7-8 lbs. is a fun car.
Thank you for the kind words!!! We are all enthusiasts through and through, and love making horsepower!

Team Sleep!

3beeps

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT
Love them. I saw your video yesterday Philip sent it to me. What exhaust are you running?
I run the Solo Performance 'Street Race XV' catback with 2 bullet mufflers welded in.

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
14 days wow man. I ordered/paid 10/16 and just today received a partial kit. 35 days later. When did you order yours and through who?

@HELLION TURBO

Last edited:

Sponsored

ninjacoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Ordered in September. IC came 1st then 4-5 days later got the rest.
Awesome man. It’s gonna kick ass. I’m waiting on the intercooler turbos and waste gates. Though I’m using my own PTE 6466s gen 2s I had laying around from another project. I’m shooting for 7-750 on 93 and then maybe doing a race gas tune. E85 is all over but I’m not ready to do a whole fuel system. Guess I just have to wait for the spring. Cars a beast stock anyhow lol. Been fun getting kills in a stocker

OP
OP
Black Dog

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
Awesome man. It’s gonna kick ass. I’m waiting on the intercooler turbos and waste gates. Though I’m using my own PTE 6466s gen 2s I had laying around from another project. I’m shooting for 7-750 on 93 and then maybe doing a race gas tune. E85 is all over but I’m not ready to do a whole fuel system. Guess I just have to wait for the spring. Cars a beast stock anyhow lol. Been fun getting kills in a stocker
I think their is a cheap option Sai Li has a kit. $900-1000 I believe.