Sponsored

Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Excalibur1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT350. '15 GT PP.
Ford just gave me production update moving me from April 8 to the 12th, and then said car should be at my dealer in 49 days...
Sponsored

0wen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Owen
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, MX-5 30th Anniversary
I ordered on 4th December and my sales guy just let me know that the production date has slipped from mid-March to 26th April. ETA to the dealer is now around or about the 26th June.
So I guess it will be with me in early July, maybe.

Not sure why this has happened but I don't mind!

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Damn, that sucks. My car should be built tomorrow, gonna query the dealer next week if it really was. Last I asked two weeks ago they didn't even see the VIN yet.

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It's probably different for EU cars, maybe the local dealers just can't see it until it's built.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Update: my dealer rep confirmed the delivery date and included the production start and completion dates! Looks Ford expects to make their original production start.
-----
The US Ford tracking site just came back online with a surprise for me. Yahoo!
1614888434787.png

Last edited:

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Anyone know what the handling package wheels would cost a piece from Ford. I like them much better than the standard Mach1 wheels although they look like a real PIA to clean and I really would have little use for the handling package here in FL where 99.9 % of the roads are straight as an arrow.
As far as I have been able to determine, the HP wheels are ONLY available with the package. It was suggested that the HP package has some tweaks that relate to the larger wheels so there may be a clearance issue putting those larger wheels on a non HP model.

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Don't have an actual order number as of yet, waiting to hear back from the Sales Manager later today. All I have is the order summery as posted.
If you have the order # and dealer code you can call up FORD and if they have it, they can give your dealer the VIN number. At that point, call your dealer and tell him to get it and give it you. That worked for me.

Sponsored

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
It lists all the wheel sizes here as 10.5 or 11 inches wide, that isn't the case on the order guide. I'd assume the order guide is correct. But I'm not 100%
Screenshot_20210211-095746.png
The order guide is the source of truth, unfortunately. I wanted the bigger wheels too. Apparently the larger wheels and HP are related as the larger wheels need more clearance.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Update: the site now states it's in production and the delivery date moved to three days earlier.

My window sticker showed up on the vehicle order tracking site! Getting closer. (I need to get serious about prepping the 2015 for sale!)

Attachments

Last edited:

hbash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Howard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Lucky Dog, I live in Upstate NY, our warm weather season is very limited. But that's OK I can hold out.
What's your plan for the front license plate? I'm looking at several options and wonder if you've found one yet.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
What's your plan for the front license plate? I'm looking at several options and wonder if you've found one yet.
Highly recommended. Easy to install. Plate easily removes for shows and cleaning. No rubbing as it mounts close to OEM. Also the most reasonably priced.

https://ccmustangbrackets.com/mustang-brackets/

Here it is on my 15' EB

IMG_0086.jpg

IMG_3318.JPG
Sponsored