Sponsored

Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
3M Dual-Lock tapes handle that aspect nicely.
I’m glad others have found a way to do it without drilling their bumper but that’s still going to be a no from me. When the real crimes are done being solved come talk to me about my plate violation.
Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It's mandatory here so what can you do, no point losing driver's license over it. The advantage of this tape is that it has no frame and looks lot less conspicuous. The license plate will have MACH1 in it too so won't be big deal :sunglasses:

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
Did your production date move? I just got an e-mail mine moved up to week of April 12.
I just got an update, they moved me up from May 17th to April 15th. Over a month sooner...I'm not complaining.

dhborden

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Chassis# M1869, Iconic Silver
Did your production date move? I just got an e-mail mine moved up to week of April 12.
My delivery date shifted three days earlier right after the window sticker showed up. It shows as in production now, instead of next week.

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I was very very very close to order one in October.
I would be getting a quite substantial knock-off on the price as I was a returning customer and that hade a lot of issues with my 18GT. I was getting 8% off..

However car wise I had then a 2020 330e that was my daily and the MX-5 as my fun car!
As I didn't know how much I would get for the beemer and the MX-5 once the delivery of the M1 would happen I decided to bail out. This showed to be a big mistake :D

I have since not been able to let go of the M1 thoughts and decided to get in touch with the dealer again to start the discussions once more. The general agent/distributor for Ford in Sweden has changed from Ford themselves to a larger car dealer (now one of the largest in Europe). So the dealer comes back to me and offered not even 1% rebate and says the with the new sales structure it is not possible with more(horse shit).

Anyhow I would have loved to have the an M1 in the garage, let's see what happens
As you can see the garage is prepped :D and yes that is a 20x11 P51 wheel on the wall

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I cannot even imagine putting a front license plate on my car. I would rather fight a ticket. A good case could be made for diminished value.
Here’s something you can do. I did on my old car

get a rectangle of paint protection film,to fit on the bumper area where you want plate

then behind the plate. Use the strong 3mdouble sided sticky tape, make an outline on the back of plate, so it sticks to the Ppf.

You can remove the PPF with steam, and the plate will come off with it. Or you can use fishing wire or whatever to remove the plate/break 3m tape from plate then use steam and remove ppf

won’t harm the paint at all.

trust me. If you prep/ clean the PPF and license plate before adhering the3m double sided tape

the plate won’t budge til you want it off. Then do whatever toremove it

I had it on my car for 6 years lol never moved an inch. Removed it when I sold car. Paint was flawless under the PPF when I removed it and plate

Sponsored

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
I was very very very close to order one in October.
I would be getting a quite substantial knock-off on the price as I was a returning customer and that hade a lot of issues with my 18GT. I was getting 8% off..

However car wise I had then a 2020 330e that was my daily and the MX-5 as my fun car!
As I didn't know how much I would get for the beemer and the MX-5 once the delivery of the M1 would happen I decided to bail out. This showed to be a big mistake :D

I have since not been able to let go of the M1 thoughts and decided to get in touch with the dealer again to start the discussions once more. The general agent/distributor for Ford in Sweden has changed from Ford themselves to a larger car dealer (now one of the largest in Europe). So the dealer comes back to me and offered not even 1% rebate and says the with the new sales structure it is not possible with more(horse shit).

Anyhow I would have loved to have the an M1 in the garage, let's see what happens
As you can see the garage is prepped :D and yes that is a 20x11 P51 wheel on the wall
Mazman, I LOVE how you have the life size poster of your GT on the front wall of your garage! What image size and type did you use and what was the process for getting the 'Wallpaper' made?

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Mazman, I LOVE how you have the life size poster of your GT on the front wall of your garage! What image size and type did you use and what was the process for getting the 'Wallpaper' made?
Thank you!

It is a photo I took of my 18GT.
I did send it to a company that do create high grade none woven photo wallpapers. Its an easy job if the surface is prepped

It measures 4200*2100mm if I remember the measurements correctly! The car is a little bigger than IRL but still very cool in my opinion
IMG_1004.jpg

I have a video of the garage update/installation

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Do you have a link to that company?

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you!

It is a photo I took of my 18GT.
I did send it to a company that do create high grade none woven photo wallpapers. Its an easy job if the surface is prepped

It measures 4200*2100mm if I remember the measurements correctly! The car is a little bigger than IRL but still very cool in my opinion
IMG_1004.jpg

I have a video of the garage update/installation
Thats a clean garage, I like the transformation. Are those ceramic tiles under the car? I wish I could of done that. My slab was cracked, and I didn't feel like repouring when my entire driveway was brand new/mint. so just tossed race deck over mine. - the garage settled, and was jacked back up (helical piers) that are like way deep in the ground, the settlings fixed, but the slab meh. whatever.

the piers (cost me 15,000 for the 4 I have) so I didn't really want to spend 5k for new concrete pour. race deck ran me about a grand, and if I move I can pack up and take it with me lol. let next owner fix the floor if I ever move.

I think I will eventually paint the corners concrete grey. just too lazy now that everything over there.

Garage combined.jpg

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase