Has anyone ordered a Mach 1 yet

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Got my VIN today after ordering couple days ago and after damage to the original one I ordered in March came last week. Priority 1. Joke. My scheduled build date is Sept 27th. 2 months. If they still sold the challenger 50th anniversary I would get that and cancel this crap
Yeah at this point it's pretty obvious that the whole order priority code thing is a fraud. I've been a priority 1 for two months but scheduled for September like everybody else.
I think that the 27SEP build date many of us have, who have been on order for months, and yours Scotty which has been on order for days, and yours Mike, point to it being a singular part that is massively backordered and they aren't getting more in until that week. My guess would be the tires, since we cannot seem to locate them anywhere right now. basically, I would not expect to see a single HP Mach 1 roll off the line between now and the beginning of October (the last part of the week of 27SEP)

So no, your Prio 1 job has been placed with the first available build date with all pieces and parts available. and my guess is that maybe they have 100 HP Machs scheduled that week, is that if their order gets updated from Michellin that they're not getting 100 sets of tires, but only 50, that yours Scotty will be one of the 50 that get built that week, while me any 49 others who are fairly recent orders (15JUN here) that are not high priority (prio 19 here), get bumped until Michellin says that they can provide another 50 sets of tires, and then some of us will get bumped further when other new prio 1 jobs get ordered and slotted in ahead of us.

So no, your order is being built as soon as possible, and you have pushed me and others further back (don't blame you, that situation sucks, sorry you had to reorder....)
Sponsored

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I think that the 27SEP build date many of us have, who have been on order for months, and yours Scotty which has been on order for days, and yours Mike, point to it being a singular part that is massively backordered and they aren't getting more in until that week. My guess would be the tires, since we cannot seem to locate them anywhere right now. basically, I would not expect to see a single HP Mach 1 roll off the line between now and the beginning of October (the last part of the week of 27SEP)

So no, your Prio 1 job has been placed with the first available build date with all pieces and parts available. and my guess is that maybe they have 100 HP Machs scheduled that week, is that if their order gets updated from Michellin that they're not getting 100 sets of tires, but only 50, that yours Scotty will be one of the 50 that get built that week, while me any 49 others who are fairly recent orders (15JUN here) that are not high priority (prio 19 here), get bumped until Michellin says that they can provide another 50 sets of tires, and then some of us will get bumped further when other new prio 1 jobs get ordered and slotted in ahead of us.

So no, your order is being built as soon as possible, and you have pushed me and others further back (don't blame you, that situation sucks, sorry you had to reorder....)
I was convinced it was the tires too but Tire Rack has them in stock. Hard to imagine Ford can’t get them when Tire Rack can.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
I was convinced it was the tires too but Tire Rack has them in stock. Hard to imagine Ford can’t get them when Tire Rack can.
then it may be some other part. hell, it could be a special bolt that only certain option combos require, hence why some base HPs seem to be made, and non HP 700as, but no 700a HP cars. could be any number of things, just knew that the tires had been hard to come by lately.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah at this point it's pretty obvious that the whole order priority code thing is a fraud. I've been a priority 1 for two months but scheduled for September like everybody else.
Supply issues ignore priority. I don't really see why some people should skip in the line, there should be no priority advantages at all :sunglasses: Don't forget that last and this week and apparently first week of August the factory is closed.

Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Supply issues ignore priority. I don't really see why some people should skip in the line, there should be no priority advantages at all :sunglasses: Don't forget that last and this week and apparently first week of August the factory is closed.
it’s all how your dealer enters the order.The highest priority that a Dealer can use for a retail order is 10. An order with a “10” priority code will schedule ahead of an order with an “11” priority code, etc. This allows Dealers to prioritize the order in which vehicles are scheduled, especially when a Dealer may have multiple retail orders in the USOB (Unscheduled Order Bank). With the WBDO ordering system, retail orders default to priority code “19” so it’s important that a Dealer change the priority code to a lower number if they want the order to be considered for scheduling earlier compared to other orders.

that came from here

https://blueovalforums.com/forums/index.php?/topic/63667-ford-vehicle-ordering-scheduling-process/

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Perhaps, but it's not really fair to the customer. It may work under normal conditions but not in this weird market with prolonged delays. Maybe that's what they did, scraped the priorities, it would make sense. My order will take 12+ months before the car gets to me... Moving someone forwards means moving someone else backwards.

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Perhaps, but it's not really fair to the customer. It may work under normal conditions but not in this weird market with prolonged delays. Maybe that's what they did, scraped the priorities, it would make sense. My order will take 12+ months before the car gets to me... Moving someone forwards means moving someone else backwards.
The thousands of dealers and the way they lie and wait to enter the order and how they enter it and move the priority and allocation and some dealers are bigger and sell more so they get priority also. It a jumbled mess. I’m my case I ordered in early March, delivered last week damaged, i would never take a car damaged no matter what. I’m not having a car repaired. In my opinion they owe me a new one right away. Think of the carelessness of smacking into the car. Unreal

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
There are some handling package cars getting built still. You just have to be patient. These are 2 handling package cars that were ordered in the middle of March that just showed up.

IMG_20210720_054425.jpg

IMG_20210720_054415.jpg
Are they premiums?

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Patience is a diminished human quality In 2021. I remember my mom putting holiday gifts on lay away for a year.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
INSERT into scheduler (SELECT mach1_build_id FROM orders WHERE materials != hold AND status = open GROUP_BY trim ORDER_BY date,priority)

Last edited:

Wolvee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
You guys have me worried about the size/comfort of the Recaro seats so, I emailed my dealer Yesterday to inquire about changing the order. The Dealer said she is going to contact the Scheduler and see what the options are and what the time frame will look like. I figured it might give you guys some data if the time changes significantly.

Ordered, June 30th, Production date is supposed to be October 25th (week 4)
Recap: 700a, HP, Recaros, Nav, Oxford White

I should have an answer today.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
go find a Bullitt or EB/HPP with the seats. I'm >250lb 5/11 and they are downright comfy.
If you don't like them you won't have any trouble finding someone to swap with. Hell, I'll start the bidding by offering you my cloth seats.
Sponsored