Handling pack, camber plates

GT350HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reggie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I know there are a couple threads on this, but the ones i found are dated. I have seen comments on different ways they are doing the camber plates for the handling pack. Some have said they come in the trunk, others say they are shipped separate to the dealer, and have others say they are installed at the factory. So has anyone recently received their car with this pack and can verify what was done?
I just picked up my car last night and do not think the adjustable are installed, loosened the 3 bolts and I had no movement. I Jacked the car up and looked with the wheel on, so not the best look, but does not look like there is an adjustment plate. Last week I just installed Maximum Motorsports camber plates on a buddies PP2 car so have an idea of what I should be looking for.
Just looking for someone with a recent purchase to see what was done exactly, my produced date was last week of July or first week of August. Dealership said there was not a box in the car, and they have not received any camber plates or covers all year to their parts department for these cars. I spoke to a different dealership and he thought they come in the car and will install per customer request. I reached out to someone on the ford performance parts website and he thought they were installed at the factory, and I sent him some pics and waiting to hear back from him.
I have a few pics below, let me know your thoughts.
camber plate 1.jpg
camber plate 2.jpg
camber plate 3.jpg
camber plate 4.jpg
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Yeah, no camber plates in those pics, looks like the normal strut top mounts to me.

The Ford site says they are a factory-invoiced accessory that ships separately and is installed by the dealer, so there you go.

TENTEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 350 GT R
Yeah, no camber plates in those pics, looks like the normal strut top mounts to me.

The Ford site says they are a factory-invoiced accessory that ships separately and is installed by the dealer, so there you go.
My HEP R sticker says this:

Strut Sticker.JPG

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
My HEP R sticker says this:

Strut Sticker.JPG
The R comes with them standard, and I'd think they'd be installed at the factory in that case. The non-R 350 doesn't come with them standard, they come with the handling package tho, and it clearly says on the build site that the parts ship to the dealer separately for install by the dealer.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Call your dealers part department. Your sales guy won't know where they are. They are shipped to the parts department with your vin number on them. Most don't know what they are and they end up on a shelf somewhere (that's what happened to mine)

OP
OP
GT350HE

GT350HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reggie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
The video is good. Seeing both side by side top and bottom I know 100% they are not adjustable. I was trying to not jump to conclusions to quick. I will get back with the dealer. Crap deal is, I had previously signed up for an event in a week and a half and didn't expect to have to do this. Luckily my buddy was accidentally shipped two sets of maximum Motorsports plates so may just buy those and throw those on and make the dealership do the alignment. I feel I may get more adjustment from the maximum Motorsports one anyways.

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Just make sure you get those FR plates from the dealer. They are yours!

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
They started installing them at the factory mid-MY--not sure what exact date that was. Prior to that, they would have to be installed by the dealer. For some, they showed up in the trunk with the splitter and cover. For others, me included, they had to be chased down. Once located, there is no doubt that they are yours, because your VIN is on the box label. Also, some had to argue with the dealers to convince them that the dealer was responsible for installing them free of charge, which is probably why they made the Job-2 decision.

OP
OP
GT350HE

GT350HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reggie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Dealership finally got back to me. Said they typically come in before the car, so are waiting on them to come in. We will see what happens, I know someone else that is a parts manager and he said they receive all additional accessories prior to car delivery and whoever is doing the PDI comes to them with a sheet of parts to pick up from them. We will see what happens, told them they have next week or I have to go a different route.

Sponsored

jerkstore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Going thru this now. Definitely don’t have them installed on my 2020 GT350. Salesman is clueless, parts department has no idea either. Holding out on the customer service survey until this resolves.

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
Dealership finally got back to me. Said they typically come in before the car, so are waiting on them to come in. We will see what happens, I know someone else that is a parts manager and he said they receive all additional accessories prior to car delivery and whoever is doing the PDI comes to them with a sheet of parts to pick up from them. We will see what happens, told them they have next week or I have to go a different route.
What was your other route?

OP
OP
GT350HE

GT350HE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reggie
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
What was your other route?
I had someone else local that have received an extra set up maximum motorsport plates. I went ahead and purchased that set from him and installed them. At the time I had a track event coming up and didn't think the dealership would receive the Ford set and get them installed by then.

After the event I had the dealership set camber on all four corners to what i wanted to run on track, then had them return back to factory specs. I was able to mark the rear where i will run for track setting and for stock. Then the front i made a couple small pieces of plexi glass to use as a template of both track and street settings. Is it perfect no, but beats getting an alignment four times a month or however often I decide to go to the track.

luc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT with PP
I had someone else local that have received an extra set up maximum motorsport plates. I went ahead and purchased that set from him and installed them. At the time I had a track event coming up and didn't think the dealership would receive the Ford set and get them installed by then.

After the event I had the dealership set camber on all four corners to what i wanted to run on track, then had them return back to factory specs. I was able to mark the rear where i will run for track setting and for stock. Then the front i made a couple small pieces of plexi glass to use as a template of both track and street settings. Is it perfect no, but beats getting an alignment four times a month or however often I decide to go to the track.
Just curious, how much - camber are you using for the track ?
Sponsored