Sponsored

hammered hell

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
This is my new favorite review. "They look even worse in person" Hahahahah
I saw one at the local dealership. Doesn't look bad. Just bland and similar to every other jelly bean SUV on the road. I'm still annoyed by the Mustang name and styling cues, but whatever.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Leaving aside the Mustang badging, as an EV it's getting good reviews.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
I do like the taillights....but the rest can go straight in the dumpster.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Leaving aside the Mustang badging, as an EV it's getting good reviews.
But how many of those reviews are biased because of the Mustang name? Now the SUV/CUV demographic will be able to own a "mustang" and drive them like they wrongly view us driving ours. I'm sure it's a very small percentage of a percentage but I have zero doubts there are and will be those Mach-E drivers that are just extra because of the name and their mostly wrong perceptions. And they'll beat us stop light to stop light all day long, or till their batteries decide otherwise. Is that demographic going to be prepared for that?

Sponsored

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Race Red Mustang GT Premium

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I like to quote a line from a great movie, "Vacation". It's the scene when they are buying the "Family Truckster" for the driving vacation to Wally World and the salesman using this line when referring to the car they are about to buy....
"...you think you hate it now, wait till drive it..."
National Lampoon's Vacation | "Damn Fine Automobile" 30th Anniversary | Warner Bros. Entertainment - YouTube
I still like to think driving it will make you feel maybe a percentage of a percentage better about it lol.

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
Its selling like hotcakes, my dealership sold all 10 of the ones they received instantly. like, same day type deal.

BoostN IT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Its selling like hotcakes, my dealership sold all 10 of the ones they received instantly. like, same day type deal.
When Karen wants a mustang

Sponsored

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
And they'll beat us stop light to stop light all day long, or till their batteries decide otherwise. Is that demographic going to be prepared for that?
I bought a manual, any idiot with a functioning right foot and the A10 can beat me light to light already. For anyone looking at an EV it is cheaper than a Tesla, has proper switches and controls, is a Ford so reasonably screwed together and looks like any other SUV which for most people is a good thing. It'll be reliable, have warranty, dealers nearby and once charging points get sorted for your average commuter/soccer mom/groceries getter it'll tick all the boxes, not need oil changes and be more reliable in the long run right up to the day if fails its battery and you'll buy a new one.

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
I think the Mach E looks cool but it is much smaller than it looks in pictures. I could care less what it’s called... I’m sure you’ll see a Mach 1/Shelby etc trim before long

Weyland-Yutani

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT, '17 Volvo V60 Platinum, '04 E-150
I think the Mach E looks cool but it is much smaller than it looks in pictures. I could care less what it’s called... I’m sure you’ll see a Mach 1/Shelby etc trim before long
Yep. I agree. I haven't seen one in person, but I think it looks as good as any other cross-overish class car. I'm sure it's nice to drive and quicker than my knuckle-dragger "real" Mustang. What they named it is kind of irrelevant.

I have a 15 mile commute. The Coyote is barely warm after that, so a soulless electric appliance is actually much more sensible ...if I want to be sensible.

I'd still rock that Aztek tho. Or a cherry t-top Subaru Brat. I'd punch a baby in the face for a fly Brat.

Last edited:

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
My local dealer had a couple. I got out of my Mustang to look at it. Sales lady came out and asked if I wanted to test drive it. I said no thanks. lol

larr12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang PP1
I kinda like it.
Sponsored