Sponsored

H-pipe

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Not the greatest clips, but here's a cold start with a couple throttle blips in Normal mode, and a 2000 to 7000 rpm pull in 2nd and shift to 3rd with window down and my phone laying on the dash in Sport mode. This was an S shaped on-ramp, so I had to let out and then get back in it. A GoPro attached to the back would be a lot better for a pull.

Sponsored

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
Not the greatest clips, but here's a cold start with a couple throttle blips in Normal mode, and a 2000 to 7000 rpm pull in 2nd and shift to 3rd with window down and my phone laying on the dash in Sport mode. This was an S shaped on-ramp, so I had to let out and then get back in it. A GoPro attached to the back would be a lot better for a pull.

Holy shit, that's the Steeda H? Otherwise just a stock Active Exhaust? Second video is FUBAR'ed, must hear it now!

Sponsored

jdoug

Regular Guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT A10
Had the Steeda H on my '15 and loved it. Planning to get one for my '19 soon.

MaskedRacerX

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DT
Vehicle(s)
'21_JWS4XE / '21_TM3P
FFS, I guess I'll order one :D I just got a wheel/disc cutter, should be an easy install, a few folks said they did it without even removing the exhaust.

Sponsored

Turbomark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible
FFS, I guess I'll order one :D I just got a wheel/disc cutter, should be an easy install, a few folks said they did it without even removing the exhaust.
If you have access to a lift or can get the car high enough, definitely no need to remove exhaust. Send it!

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I was watching videos on youtube and came across a Pypes H pipe that sold me. I know videos cant 100% capture the true sound due to so many factors, but it sounded amazing on my ears. I ordered one, but they're on back order for a good 4 weeks everywhere because everyone drop ships. I guess American Muscle has 46 on order from Pypes (quote from Pypes themselves) so they defiantly sell. If I was in a rush I'd go Steeda, but I'll wait.

1MEAN18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'18 GT
I was watching videos on youtube and came across a Pypes H pipe that sold me. I know videos cant 100% capture the true sound due to so many factors, but it sounded amazing on my ears. I ordered one, but they're on back order for a good 4 weeks everywhere because everyone drop ships. I guess American Muscle has 46 on order from Pypes (quote from Pypes themselves) so they defiantly sell. If I was in a rush I'd go Steeda, but I'll wait.
I have a Steeda h pipe with Pypes step primary catless lt's...my Pypes headers are holding up very well so far after 1 1/2 years.

TehEno

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harry
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT - Tickford Supercharge Pack - Orange Fury
Vehicle Showcase
Wait till you put it into Track or Drag Mode with a H-Pipe it scares little children and people run for cover. I have the Roush on mine only because there was a stupid deal on Ebay through a supplier and it was cheap.

Either way, you will absolutely love the sound.

Deleted member 35786

I have a steeda H pipe with stock mufflers. Perfect sound IMO, nice growl when I am on it, quiet on the hwy.
Sponsored