Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Sounds like the people have spoken ... :) - can't go wrong with the Steeda H-Pipe!

:46 mark you can hear our H-Pipe sound clip:

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I posted how I ordered a Pypes h pipe for myself. American Muscle told me 4-6 weeks to get it, Pypes told me I would get it sooner from them if ordered directly, but would have to pay shipping. I sent another email and the same guy told me the updated time frame from them is 2 weeks. So I told him I was cancelling the order with AM and ordering direct. He writes back and says drop ships get them sooner. So he basically contradicted what he originally said. Fist it was I would get them sooner if ordered direct, now drop ships get them first. At this point I think I'm going to go with Steeda. I don't like being told all kinds of different information.
This video is what made me pick Pypes over Steeda. To me it sounds deeper then Steeda.

Last edited:

cosmic charlie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Streetfighter Q850 NEED FOR GREEN, 2016 Focus RS (frozen white), 2016 Focus RS (stealth grey), 2014 Ford F150 Crewcab, 2015 Porsche Boxter GTS, 2013 Mercedez Benz ML350, 2003 Mercedes Benz C32AMG, 1989 Honda CRX Si Turbo
I posted how I ordered a Pypes h pipe for myself. American Muscle told me 4-6 weeks to get it, Pypes told me I would get it sooner from them if ordered directly, but would have to pay shipping. I sent another email and the same guy told me the updated time frame from them is 2 weeks. So I told him I was cancelling the order with AM and ordering direct. He writes back and says drop ships get them sooner. So he basically contradicted what he originally said. Fist it was I would get them sooner if ordered direct, now drop ships get them first. At this point I think I'm going to go with Steeda. I don't like being told all kinds of different information.
This video is what made me pick Pypes over Steeda. To me it sounds deeper then Steeda.

Video’s don’t tell you anything. All I can say is look at how many people have the Steeda and are happy with it. 4-6 weeks? Why?

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yea I know videos are hard to capture the true sound. To many variables. Pypes is on back order due to selling more then they manufactured. AM has 46 on order as of 2 weeks ago.
I canceled it and am going Steeda.

Sponsored

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just installed mine, took about an hour, prying the exhaust back and lining up the mufflers was the hardest part

No drone, no popping, just a nasty deep tone, and I can honestly feel a bit more TQ down low

It’s Perfect

myblkshadow19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford mustang
Vehicle Showcase
all i can say i have the dual mode exhaust on my 19 GT and just did the H pipe from steeda a few weeks back and i'm loving it. in quite mode the only difference i hear is at a cold start up, other than that it's perfectly acceptable for a daily driver.....you won't be disappointed

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I've had an MBRP X-pipe and now have a Steeda H-pipe, both were with the factory non-active 2018 exhaust. The H-pipe sounds a LITTLE deeper than the X-pipe, but it's really hard to say there's a noticeable difference in either tone or performance. Both of them have a bit of a tinny, raspy sound when you get on it, seems to be because of removing the center resonator - other than that, they're both great. The only complaint with the Steeda H is that the two clamps that attach to the muffler end are pretty thin, but even so, I'm having trouble getting them tight enough, you can see soot and water drips at the joint.

I have to start it with the garage door closed on days I drive it to work, because my neighbor across the street casually mentioned that he can tell it's going to be a nice day before he even gets out of bed because he can hear the Mustang start up at 5:45 AM... heh heh. With the door open, it literally "wakes the neighbors". People constantly ask me what brand of exhaust it is, and can't believe it when I tell them it's the stock mufflers.

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Just installed mine, took about an hour, prying the exhaust back and lining up the mufflers was the hardest part

No drone, no popping, just a nasty deep tone, and I can honestly feel a bit more TQ down low

It’s Perfect
Any videos?

Sponsored

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've been watching a bunch of steeda h pipe videos and this one has got to be the most realistic sounding. It sure sounds nice.
Can't wait to get mine. Good video for those thinking about switching.

Stymee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joel
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I've been watching a bunch of steeda h pipe videos and this one has got to be the most realistic sounding. It sure sounds nice.
Can't wait to get mine. Good video for those thinking about switching.

You will love it

Lime1GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
My H-pipe's Steeda weldment let go last year. Had a co-worker re-tig the welds thicker. Been good since.
IMG_0798.JPG

Coyote Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0 Coyote Red
Vehicle Showcase
I have a 2016 GT and did catch can & X-pipe 1st & 2nd mod. Wish I'd gone 3" full cat back, no headers. My SVE x-pipe I spray painted flat black for rust protection and has held up for 3 1/2 years now. I am doing the 3" catback myself. Just sayin.
Sponsored