roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
So is this your attempt at trolling? Hahaha, wow.

"Duh ... your thing is bad too! *picks nose* "

Holy shit man, my 11 year old can do better.
Wow, so quick with the insult and I'm trolling for just stating a fact....., the wing blocks most of the back windshield, does it not?
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
To me, the Camaro's connection to the road, even in standard form, is just light years ahead of the how the Mustang feels. Especially in the steering department. The feedback is excellent and you certainly feel WAY more connected to the street.
absolutely seconded.

In my case I'm comparing the Goodyear Supercar 3 (SS/1LE) vs PS4S (GT PP1) so tires are definitely a factor as is suspension. With the Camaro you KNOW what it's doing. With the Mustang you HOPE it'll do what you're asking of it. The various upgrades to the GT may bring things a lot closer. TBD

I've said it before, GM chassis (and body controller programmers) are clearly better than Ford's - which may be a factor of corporate "priorities" - GM chooses to spend the time and money necessary to get good results, but Ford stops when it's close enough. I have no evidence of the assertion but you sure can tell the difference.

Multimatic does a LOT of work with Ford so I'm rather surprised the CFTP doesn't come with their kit. I don't see why it would be so difficult to combine MR with spool valve to dynamically alter the viscosity of the fluid and thus tame the "harsh for street use" criticism leveled at the ZLE. Or for that matter why not work with JRi/Cortex, Penske, or Ohlins to do something similar - as a 'ford performance' option package perhaps?

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
False. You obviously have not owned one or you would understand how foolish you sound with that statement.
A review below of the GT350R, plus I have looked out the back of one, geezzz

"About 85 pounds lighter than the GT350, the R has some tradeoffs with the giant rear-wing — it aids downforce at track speeds, but really blocks your rearview in traffic while appearing to be an afterthought"

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
A review below of the GT350R, plus I have looked out the back of one, geezzz

"About 85 pounds lighter than the GT350, the R has some tradeoffs with the giant rear-wing — it aids downforce at track speeds, but really blocks your rearview in traffic while appearing to be an afterthought"
Well, okay then. I guess my 15 months/18,000 miles of daily driving one in city, highway and interstate traffic is trumped by one comment in one review.

Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Multimatic does a LOT of work with Ford so I'm rather surprised the CFTP doesn't come with their kit. I don't see why it would be so difficult to combine MR with spool valve to dynamically alter the viscosity of the fluid and thus tame the "harsh for street use" criticism leveled at the ZLE. Or for that matter why not work with JRi/Cortex, Penske, or Ohlins to do something similar - as a 'ford performance' option package perhaps?
Because electrification/hybridization/social media/autonomy are way ahead on the priority list at Ford. And because the GT500 program heads chose comfort at a price they felt acceptable vs GM's performance first - comfort a distant second. For the rather limited CFTP car I'd have liked to have seen a better damper too. And for the love of God Ford, can we please get going with your version of GM's Performance Data Recorder? We don't have much time left before you completely turn your back on us...

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Well, okay then. I guess my 15 months/18,000 miles of daily driving one in city, highway and interstate traffic is trumped by one comment in one review.
Well you got used to it like I did my ZL1

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Because electrification/hybridization/social media/autonomy are way ahead on the priority list at Ford. And because the GT500 program heads chose comfort at a price they felt acceptable vs GM's performance first - comfort a distant second. For the rather limited CFTP car I'd have liked to have seen a better damper too. And for the love of God Ford, can we please get going with your version of GM's Performance Data Recorder? We don't have much time left before you completely turn your back on us...
I know you are kidding about the PDR, but I used it and it was only ok. Using the video card makes it easy. But the playback quality is much to be desired. A Go Pro is obviously better, but no performance stats.

Boss2013

Threads
Reaction score
Well you got used to it like I did my ZL1
Didn’t have to “get used to it”, because there wasn’t a glaring issue from the get-go. BTW, 2010 called and wants its Camaro visibility defense statement back.

Last edited:

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Nothing is going to stop me from buying my GT500. Hellcat doesn't matter to me. ZL1E doesn't matter to me. Regardless of what Car and Driver, Motor Trend, Edmunds or anybody else says the GT500 is #1 in my book. Stop hatin on it and trying to rain on my parade.

Sponsored

Melange_X3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
D
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2017 Ford Focus ST, On Order 2020 CTFP Shelby GT 500 with POTTS. Car is released and awaiting shipment. I am running out of time before having to leave for Japan on July 29th.
Nothing is going to stop me from buying my GT500. Hellcat doesn't matter to me. ZL1E doesn't matter to me. Regardless of what Car and Driver, Motor Trend, Edmunds or anybody else says the GT500 is #1 in my book. Stop hatin on it and trying to rain on my parade. Just when you think the GT500 haters are gone for good they come back like roaches.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I know you are kidding about the PDR, but I used it and it was only ok. Using the video card makes it easy. But the playback quality is much to be desired. A Go Pro is obviously better, but no performance stats.
Not even close to kidding. How many times did you use it? Which generation? How many different tracks?

Ford has nothing in comparison. Sad part is that the system was developed by a former SVT engineer.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
Not even close to kidding. How many times did you use it? Which generation? How many different tracks?

Ford has nothing in comparison. Sad part is that the system was developed by a former SVT engineer.
I used it probably a half of a dozen times. So, not much.

roygriffin2020

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Red reincarnated
I think is amazing that people on here think that some people are haters, when in truth they are not.