OP
OP
wjs

wjs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350; Previous: 2017 GT350, 2016 GT350, 2012 BMW 135i
All things considered, it seems you'd be uniquely positioned to answer your own question (exempting the diff info)..
I guess I am though I am just looking for comparisons. I drove the '17 home for 360 miles after taking delivery mostly on the interstate cruising between 75 and 80 mph and the trans temp was hanging at 97F. When I got off on the local streets it only got to 104F. I thought that seemed really low, even as if it wasn't correct. Anyway, thanks for your input.
Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I guess I am though I am just looking for comparisons. I drove the '17 home for 360 miles after taking delivery mostly on the interstate cruising between 75 and 80 mph and the trans temp was hanging at 97F. When I got off on the local streets it only got to 104F. I thought that seemed really low, even as if it wasn't correct. Anyway, thanks for your input.
Yeah, it was just an observation. I am amazed by your trans temps...I guess the OEM cooler is very effective. I tyically run in the low 210s-220s on the highway with temp spikes in the 240s when I get off the highway... I'm scheming to put in the diff temp sensor for OEM diff temp display. If successful, I'll post my non-cooled diff temps this season. Good luck with your research :cheers:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
If successful, I'll post my non-cooled diff temps this season. Good luck with your research :cheers:
I'm debating if i'll read your results as i might get nervous driving , knowing what temps the diff will reach.

But thanks anyway ! :D

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
I'm debating if i'll read your results as i might get nervous driving , knowing what temps the diff will reach.

But thanks anyway ! :D
Info is good :thumbsup:

BTW, if you're still in St. Maarrttins, get the hell off the forum, enjoy the :lol:

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Info is good :thumbsup:

BTW, if you're still in St. Maarrttins, get the hell off the forum, enjoy the �� ��:lol:

I just can't help it, but don't you worry for me Jim, life's good here, Ipad, drinks, beach and a whole lotta bikinis. :cheers:
Sponsored