Sponsored

GT350 INTAKE MANIFOLD WITH OR WITHOUT ENGINE COVER?

How would you like your GT350 Intake Manifold?

• Naked

Votes: 63 33.3%
  • Covered

Votes: 126 66.7%

• Total voters

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm considering running a Procharger with this mani so pricing options without the intake would be good too!
Sponsored

NvrFinished

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB GTPP
Covered. It looks so much cleaner this way and it allows people to dress up their engine compartment however they want. Uncovered looks too "backyard mechanic" to me when taken in context with the rest of the car.

Sponsored

86merc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I would pass on the intake cover. But am ready to buy the intake, throttle body and vacuum line kit (depending on price). Moving the EVAP hand vacuum hoses really cleans it up. I did the same with my 2011 GT & CJ intake. Worth the effort for sure.

Lonmon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 10spd Base
I would order the kit with the vacuum line kit minus the cover. I don't run the cover now and I won't then.

BLUEIVYS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT performance deep impact blue
We are toying with the idea of offering a kit that allows you to use the 2015 Engine cover on the GT350 Intake Manifold. This kit would include a trimmed engine cover and adapter plates that will be 100% bolt on ready.

What we would like to know is how many of you like the engine cover vs how many don't care to have it back on the car.

Without Cover:

With Cover:

As you can see the GT350 CAI is on the car! I will provide more info on that later with testing results. A complete kit with intake manifold, throttle body, GT350 CAI and possibly engine cover kit is in the works. This kit will contain unique vacuum line routing as seen above making our kit as bolt on ready and clean as possible. Our JDM Breather Kit (pictured) is an option as well.

Old Vacuum line routing:

New Vacuum line routing:

Side note:

As many of you know the GT350 intake manifolds were put a hold. The most recent update I can give you all is Ford's ETA of 02/29/16 for the earliest availability. This date can and will likely change.

All orders placed with us before 02/01/16 will be filled before then. We were able to get enough intakes to fill those orders. Just hang tight if you ordered from us before then, they are on the way :thumbsup:
Definitely with the cover, I was going to pass on the manifold all together unless I could get a cover for it. I'm having a race with a new ss and a challenger. They know I have intake and exhaust and they're fine with racing me for money, what they won't know is ill have headers, intake manifold, throttle body and a tune. This is a MUST HAVE

Evilwill

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium
With for sure

Sponsored

Zodiac

Sarcasm Personified
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Charger R/T Scat Pack
I'm assuming stock strut tower will clear the GT350 IM correct? Looks the same height as stock or at least close to it.

Edit: Nevermind after looking at sandeale's thread his shows it under stock STB. So I answered my own question.
Sponsored