Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
If Triple Yellow is a premium upgrade option due to the additional painting process then I'm betting as things get closer to actually taking orders on the car.... Liquid Blue will be an option.
It does sound like a similar process. It's too close to the original Guardsman Blue to not make it available. I would argue that Liquid Blue would be in higher demand than Triple Yellow as well.
Sponsored

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
Could someone post a photo shop pic of the GT350 with ty and white double strips.
I sure would appreciate it. Could be a nice alternative to black ? Thanks :)
The pic at top of page would be fine. If you like, or if you have better pic that's fine. :D

Amaury

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
na
Topnotch, would be possible to have this same legend but with the standard GT350? I want to have an idea of how to car will look with the standard wheels, spoiler, lip, etc.

Sponsored

adrift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mercedes Benz GLK
The first Black looks killer! But then the Yellow is even better! I think.

That's it Ford - Yellow is my first pick, then Black w/ no stripes!

Since some of the other options packs are less than desirable, let's get Yellow in there on the GT350!

Garrett94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Garrett
Vehicle(s)
1966 fastback project
I know it's not factory but I would love to see what this car would look like in Gulf racing or Martini racing liveries

DruidBlack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 GT
The car looks great but even better when the fangs in the grill match the paint color. The black looks awesome bc of this. id like to see what they would look like all color matched.

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
top notch is usually right on the money on his info, the focus st that he posted up, are the avalanche grey that will be on the gt350. Ford usually shows all colors before order books open. We are a couple months away from that probably or more. You can find that thread. in this section under "battleship grey"

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mustang1260

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 50th Limited Edition, WW, Manual
Considering how rare the "R" is going to be...unless you find a dealer willing to Order specifically for you it is gonna be take what you find for 95% of the "R" buyers.

And I'm not sure how many general forum posters are really into $80k+ cars... the MSRP on the "R" is gonna be high with the brakes and carbon wheels.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Considering how rare the "R" is going to be...unless you find a dealer willing to Order specifically for you it is gonna be take what you find for 95% of the "R" buyers.

And I'm not sure how many general forum posters are really into $80k+ cars... the MSRP on the "R" is gonna be high with the brakes and carbon wheels.
The difference in price between the GT350R and the GT350 was quoted as being less than the difference between the GT350 and a well optioned GT. Has there been any indication that the brakes on the GT350R are any different than the GT350 other than the draft ordering guide stating carbon ceramic in the front only?

Last edited:

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
At 80k+ with ADM.....any buyer has got to be slightly retarded. You're willing to pay so much to get a vehicle that is stripped of many amenities that much more enjoyable rides will have at that price point. Simply saying it has Carbon brakes, Wheels and is stripped of the things that make a car more tolerable on a daily basis.... Really? Or maybe you try to argue.... Well...it's so rare. Uh huh, maybe its rare because most rational thinking people wouldn't by one even at MSRP...so FoMoCo simply won't build that many knowing this. Maybe some racing teams might buy them, But FoMoCo also builds higher tier variants specifically for that race purpose demographic.

So...again

Even if the "R" comes in under 70k at MSRP is it still really a value? Think about that. Yep, the wheels and the Brakes and that big aero wing and splitter are carbon.....So you still want to pay more for the same car as a base GT350 with no back seats, no AC, no radio, no resonators, no sound proofing, no floor mats, no tire inflator kit and possibly a few more bits just gone. And you wanna pay more for it simply because it can go faster around a track....maybe, since it really depends on the day and the driver and so many other things. Do you hear the logic in that? Just say that whole thing to yourself and say if it's really a value? Pay me more money and I'll give you less on this car for that money.

I don't know For 80k+ Why not look at a Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, Porshe or GTR or Corvette or CTSV etc,etc,etc and not have to sacrifice losing all those amenities? And walk away with a car that will be drivable everyday.

Give me some sane reasoning here. An educated and logical reason....maybe I can use it to buy an "R' and be able to defend that purchase to my wife who is a very intelligent person. Keep in mind she thinks the GT350 has merit as a value for your money based on what it has to offer. The "R"...not so much.

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
My advice is to not talk to your SO too much about cars. I just tell her my plans and that's it.

fxx.hunter13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' BMW M4; 11' Nissan GTR; 13' Audi A7
At 80k+ with ADM.....any buyer has got to be slightly retarded. You're willing to pay so much to get a vehicle that is stripped of many amenities that much more enjoyable rides will have at that price point. Simply saying it has Carbon brakes, Wheels and is stripped of the things that make a car more tolerable on a daily basis.... Really? Or maybe you try to argue.... Well...it's so rare. Uh huh, maybe its rare because most rational thinking people wouldn't by one even at MSRP...so FoMoCo simply won't build that many knowing this. Maybe some racing teams might buy them, But FoMoCo also builds higher tier variants specifically for that race purpose demographic.

So...again

Even if the "R" comes in under 70k at MSRP is it still really a value? Think about that. Yep, the wheels and the Brakes and that big aero wing and splitter are carbon.....So you still want to pay more for the same car as a base GT350 with no back seats, no AC, no radio, no resonators, no sound proofing, no floor mats, no tire inflator kit and possibly a few more bits just gone. And you wanna pay more for it simply because it can go faster around a track....maybe, since it really depends on the day and the driver and so many other things. Do you hear the logic in that? Just say that whole thing to yourself and say if it's really a value? Pay me more money and I'll give you less on this car for that money.

I don't know For 80k+ Why not look at a Mercedes, BMW, AUDI, Porshe or GTR or Corvette or CTSV etc,etc,etc and not have to sacrifice losing all those amenities? And walk away with a car that will be drivable everyday.

Give me some sane reasoning here. An educated and logical reason....maybe I can use it to buy an "R' and be able to defend that purchase to my wife who is a very intelligent person. Keep in mind she thinks the GT350 has merit as a value for your money based on what it has to offer. The "R"...not so much.
There are some to whom price is not a problem, they can enjoy the "R". I personally consider all auto purchases as play things that will inevitably depreciate in value, there is no point in rationalizing such purchases.

I do agee that the "R" as it sits, is a track toy. It's for someone who will most likely only tow the car to a track, and have fun with it. Now if you have the extra dough, and want to add the stuff back in and daily the car, why not, this is Merica...go absurd or go home! Throw a blower in there too, and make the car completely pointless...haha! Different strokes for different folks.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.