Sponsored
Status
Not open for further replies.

pete613

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350R
Ordered Magnetic Tech Pkg w/ black stripe back in June. I wanted black roof as well but dealer said the order system wouldn't allow stripe and black roof combo. Anyone else have this happen? I am fine with stripe only actually but not my first choice
Same problem with my R. The dealer had to contact the regional rep from ford and they had to add the option for it to work. It took a week or two to get added after initially ordering the car.
Sponsored

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Sorry if this has been covered already (the thread is a mile long.....lol) but any speculation as to why they limited the colors on the GT350? If I remember right there are only 8 of the 10 colors to choose from. I would love to have the option to order this car in Ruby Red with black stripes just like the new pictures of the Super Snake that were just "leaked out". It drives me crazy that ford does this. Just like with the California Special in the past although now they have all of the colors available for the 2016 GT/CS.

Does anyone think that they will open up the color palette to all colors for 2017? Or does someone know the reason as to why they limit the colors?

Thanks!!

OP
OP
Topnotch

Topnotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mazda CX-9 Touring
Sorry if this has been covered already (the thread is a mile long.....lol) but any speculation as to why they limited the colors on the GT350? If I remember right there are only 8 of the 10 colors to choose from. I would love to have the option to order this car in Ruby Red with black stripes just like the new pictures of the Super Snake that were just "leaked out". It drives me crazy that ford does this. Just like with the California Special in the past although now they have all of the colors available for the 2016 GT/CS.

Does anyone think that they will open up the color palette to all colors for 2017? Or does someone know the reason as to why they limit the colors?

Thanks!!
They usually Delete 2 colors and One color will always be Shelby specific...This year its Avalanche...same was done with the Boss program (2012: Comp Orange, 2013: School Bus Yellow)
Next Year...;)

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
They may swap a color, but I don't see them adding one without dropping one.

2016 GT350 Magnetic w/Black Stripes / Black Roof /Tech Package ETA Feb (US Port) under MSRP

Sponsored

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Mine will be AG/Blue. I am interested as well.

jmimac351

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang GT
The Red has virtually no "Orange" in it. Looks very "Red" (and awesome)...

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe

OMGPonies

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Track Pack
I'd love to see a real-life orange/white stripes. I think the black pin stripes would really set it off. It looks great on the Ford build site
I've been anxiously hoping to see a photo of this as well... seems to be a unicorn color. :confused: Hope we are right that it will look great with white stripes considering I ordered it that way!
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.