Vehicle(s)
GT350 White/blue, track
Last edited:

Stig'sBaldBrother

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 White/blue, track
What do you mean? There's one at the top of this page. There's plenty of others too as well as video.
The photos at the top of the page aren't displaying. I'm assuming it's because they've been removed by the person who posted them.

I believe they were the pictures of the car that I Photoshopped back on page 71 of this thread, which is why it has a white accent stripe instead of the black like it's supposed to. It was originally a picture of Avalanche Grey with Black stripes.

I am not aware of any non-Photoshopped images or videos of an Avalanche Grey with Blue stripes.

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
^^I reposted it yesterday. It's like 8 posts up.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
The photos at the top of the page aren't displaying. I'm assuming it's because they've been removed by the person who posted them.

I believe they were the pictures of the car that I Photoshopped back on page 71 of this thread, which is why it has a white accent stripe instead of the black like it's supposed to. It was originally a picture of Avalanche Grey with Black stripes.

I am not aware of any non-Photoshopped images or videos of an Avalanche Grey with Blue stripes.
There's something wrong on your end. The photos are displaying for other people. I'm telling you there are quite a few real pictures of AG with Blue stripes. There is video as well.

Sponsored

Stig'sBaldBrother

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 White/blue, track
There's something wrong on your end. The photos are displaying for other people. I'm telling you there are quite a few real pictures of AG with Blue stripes. There is video as well.
You are correct. The photos are now showing up on my end.

My apologies!

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
2015-gt350-track-2-15_1035.jpg

I've uploaded it here. Maybe it'll work now.

Edit: Well I'll leave it here just because I think it's the best pic yet of AG. :)

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
I love finding that picture of the color and combo I was looking for...and just staring...

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Couldn't resist!

Go Horns!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Imola ZHP
This video looks like it has an Avalanche Gray with blue stripes. Trying to decide between this and Avalanche gray with no stripes.

If anyone knows of a review video with a good quality video of an Avalanche Gray with no stripes, I would appreciate the link.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
This video looks like it has an Avalanche Gray with blue stripes. Trying to decide between this and Avalanche gray with no stripes.

If anyone knows of a review video with a good quality video of an Avalanche Gray with no stripes, I would appreciate the link.
That's the best video that I know of. It's a better quality video than most videos of any other color, actually.

Nawambo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: Boss 302; STI; Next: Stingray or GT350
I'm in love with Magnetic with blue stripes.

chopsui

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 GT
This is by far the most popular thread in the 350 section, thinking maybe we should make it a sticky?

Moderators?

Myshelby3425

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Separate the thread into into individual color specific threads like it is in the regular mustang side. Makes it easier to find what your looking for instead of flipping through 90 pages.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.