Great pricing on a Bullitt

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
I have been shopping for a daily driver car. I am considering a few options and the Bullitt was one of them. I am a shopper and consider the hunt and chase the next best thing to driving it. The current deals for Bullitts are all over the map. From 5K over MSRP to close to invoice. Yesterday I was made an offer that I think will be hard for anybody to beat. The MSRP was $51,780 and it had the usual dealer profit add ons like window tint, nitrogen in tires, blah blah blah. Before walking out the door they included all the add on for free and offered the deal at $48,000 +TTL. I believe this price is at or maybe under invoice. I have been shopping for awhile and this deal beats any other that I have seen or could get. This dealer is in the Phoenix area and they have 3 all optioned the same. Highland green Electronics package, Magna ride and cover. If anybody is interested PM me and I will give you the details.
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It's just a bit over invoice I believe. I literally bought a car with that same MSRP today and was only able to negotiate 1k under MSRP. So that is indeed is a very nice deal! Actually the best I've seen yet.

OP
OP
orangegrower

orangegrower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 - 2019 Aston Martin Vantage - 2019 Ranger Lariat
It's just a bit over invoice I believe. I literally bought a car with that same MSRP today and was only able to negotiate 1k under MSRP. So that is indeed is a very nice deal! Actually the best I've seen yet.
I am not going to take advantage of it but I hope someone else does.

el-guapin

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tesla.com
Vehicle(s)
1949 UFO
I have been shopping for a daily driver car. I am considering a few options and the Bullitt was one of them. I am a shopper and consider the hunt and chase the next best thing to driving it. The current deals for Bullitts are all over the map. From 5K over MSRP to close to invoice. Yesterday I was made an offer that I think will be hard for anybody to beat. The MSRP was $51,780 and it had the usual dealer profit add ons like window tint, nitrogen in tires, blah blah blah. Before walking out the door they included all the add on for free and offered the deal at $48,000 +TTL. I believe this price is at or maybe under invoice. I have been shopping for awhile and this deal beats any other that I have seen or could get. This dealer is in the Phoenix area and they have 3 all optioned the same. Highland green Electronics package, Magna ride and cover. If anybody is interested PM me and I will give you the details.
With Recaros?

POJ 1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt build no.301
You don't know how lucky you are!
At current exchange rates a NZ Bullitt with recaros and magneride costs $us63500
I know they have to ship them a long way but its not going to cost anything like this difference.
Grab your Phoenix car, just be thankful you live in the US, and enjoy every mile
Best wishes
Sponsored