BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Please keep us posted.
Well, I can tell you that effective Aug. 1st. Ford has removed the Employee pricing from the Bullitt. Stay tuned.....
Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
As of this morning, August 1, 2018, employee pricing has been removed from the Bullitt configurator at Ford.ca. However, it's still not listed as an exclusion in the small print detail . This may change as the day goes on.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
As of this morning, August 1, 2018, employee pricing has been removed from the Bullitt configurator at Ford.ca. However, it's still not listed as an exclusion in the small print detail . This may change as the day goes on.
Yes I checked it last night around 11:00 PDT and it had been changed. Still has the $500 delivery credit.

So couldn't get car yesterday, combination of the dealer taking their time (they did install the hood struts and Sto N Sho), and I had tickets for the Canadians game (with family - priorities). So picking the car up at 3:30 today.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
Well, I got the Employee pricing, and unfortunately nobody else will. The Bullitt never was eligible for the Employee pricing, not even Employee's. But Ford screwed up when they did the advertising, by not including it in the exclusion's and by including it in the configurator. As I am one of the first in Canada, and obviously the first to claim it, I effectively informed Ford of the screw up and they immediately removed it, but honored it for me!!!

So could not be happier. Not only did I get MSRP from the dealer, I got the Employee discount of over $6,000.... It was a lot of work all told, but I think well worth the effort.....

Now I get to enjoy the car...…..
IMG_20180801_1803313.jpg

13_FST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ray
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST
Wow, that's a super deal.

Congrats!

Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Well done, Brett. So glad this worked out for you. Yes, major Ford Canada screwup. The Bullitt is still not shown in the list of vehicles excluded from employee pricing. It was hard to believe from the beginning that it would be eligible for this kind of incentive. I guess I lucked out on mine, too. If it had come on the original June 10 EDD, I wouldn't have enjoyed employee pricing, either. Your car looks great. Enjoy!

Cold_one

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2019 DHG Bullitt (3033); 2018 Navigator; ++++
Well, I got the Employee pricing, and unfortunately nobody else will. The Bullitt never was eligible for the Employee pricing, not even Employee's. But Ford screwed up when they did the advertising, by not including it in the exclusion's and by including it in the configurator. As I am one of the first in Canada, and obviously the first to claim it, I effectively informed Ford of the screw up and they immediately removed it, but honored it for me!!!

So could not be happier. Not only did I get MSRP from the dealer, I got the Employee discount of over $6,000.... It was a lot of work all told, but I think well worth the effort.....

Now I get to enjoy the car...…..
IMG_20180801_1803313.jpg
I HOPE to get the employee pricing. After reading this thread yesterday I contacted my dealer with the question whether I’m still eligible. Dealer wasn’t 100% sure so he contacted the regional Ford rep and was told as the car was ordered under the Employees Pricing program it “should” still be eligible. This from dealer:

“your order "should" be protected on Employee Pricing because it was a valid offer in July. So for now I'm expecting you will get the benefit of the program.“

“Should” being the operative word from both the rep and the dealer. I guess Ford will have the last word and as it will be late build, I.e fall, I won’t know until then.....keeping fingers crossed.
Sponsored