Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Let me look into this with our writers - thank you.

TJ
Sponsored

Elp_jc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
I couldn't find a truly fully-loaded GT, and the fully-loaded Bullitt I bought was actually cheaper than the best GT I found, which didn't have Magneride, so the Bullitt was a great deal in my book :). Not a fan of the movie, or the guy, but it was simply the best Mustang GT PP1 variant IMO.

blackk3389

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
WILL
Vehicle(s)
'19 BULLITT#3389, '03 cobra vert#2198,2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
I just feel like for that big of a price difference it should be more than just a wheel/cooler gain. I feel like Flex Fuel or more of the PP2 bits should have been more standard. Heck, even the red calipers are a $500 option now. Even a shaker or a hood designed more like the 71+ Mach1 would have been a nice touch for that price.

I don't care about being thought of a lower model, heck I have people even ask if I'm a Mustang since there is no Pony or 5.0 badge on it.
have to agree the MACH1 should have had a shaker hood for sure

AceS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ace
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
When originally released, the Bullitt wasnt much of a bargain. Aside from the nostalgic trim and GT350 induction, it wasn’t that much different from a highly optioned GT.

Most dealerships in my area had many A10 GT’s and few/no manual GT’s. They did however have a few Bullitts at most dealerships that had been hanging around and not selling.

Due to having the unpopular manual transmission and the fact that they were sitting around in dealerships, I was able to get a Bullitt at a bargain for me. In a weird way most Bullitts went to enthusiasts who would appreciate them as opposed to the masses and their A10 GT’s.

Sponsored

8GTOKLR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 DHG Bullitt
When originally released, the Bullitt wasnt much of a bargain. Aside from the nostalgic trim and GT350 induction, it wasn’t that much different from a highly optioned GT.

Most dealerships in my area had many A10 GT’s and few/no manual GT’s. They did however have a few Bullitts at most dealerships that had been hanging around and not selling.

Due to having the unpopular manual transmission and the fact that they were sitting around in dealerships, I was able to get a Bullitt at a bargain for me. In a weird way most Bullitts went to enthusiasts who would appreciate them as opposed to the masses and their A10 GT’s.
Based on what you said about A10s. When buying mine the salesman asked me if I knew how to drive stick i said yeah, he replied OK good because I don't so you'll need to back it out.

jwt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Bullitt
Apart from the fact I liked the car, the movie and the cue ball shifter like for like up here in the frozen north the Bullitt was a better deal than the same optioned GT with some things I liked I'd have to pay extra for such as debadged, muted looks etc the GT350 intake etc was nice to have.

The fact and it seems to ass chap regular owners who keep telling me at meets it is no faster than a regular GT amuses me no end. Want to wind a 350 owner up, tell them that the Bullitt was under rated from the factory and is actually pretty close in HP to a 350, sit back and watch. Not saying that's actually the case but damn, you can get a good troll going easy.

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gus
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang Shadow Black
I have more confidence shifting a GT350 at 8k than my Bullitt at 6k but I can live with that. May do a MGW shifter soon
If you let the tack go down to 4k from 6k then let out the clutch you won't know you shifted its so smooth.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
If you let the tack go down to 4k from 6k then let out the clutch you won't know you shifted its so smooth.
Thanks! This past weekend I had the opportunity to stretch its legs (pretty much the first time since I own it) and I have to say it's better than I thought. Firm shifts seem to be fine, but I wouldn't want to bang gears with that trans. The Shelby's just felt more solid.
Sponsored