Canadian Bullitt Pricing at Ford.ca

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt, 2006 Jetta 2.0T, 2013 Escape SEL
Well, the 2019 Mustang is finally up on the Ford.ca site, and the Bullitt officially qualifies for the "Employee Pricing" promotion, plus a $500 delivery allowance and the Costco $1,000 discount. Sweeeeeeet….
Bullit Pricing.PNG
Sponsored

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I see black is also available in the Canadian Bullitt. So much for the earlier hype that it wouldn't be. Like the U.S. site, the Canadian Bullitt doesn't have chrome window trim in the configurator picture. Wonder if they'll correct this error as the year goes on?

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
$63k!!!!!! No thanks.
That includes GST and BC PST (12%), which is less than what you pay in Ontario (13%).

Before tax $55,019, about a $1,000 more than a similarly equipped GT! It's not for everyone. If it's not for you, fine.....

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I agree with Brett. The taxes are a killer, but nothing like what we're going to see if tariffs go into effect. Depending on the rate, it could add $5000-$10,000 to the price of a new Mustang in Canada. If you're in Canada and plan to get a new Mustang, I'd do it now. On the flip side, the Mopar fans in the U.S. are going to be shocked when they find out all the Challengers are made in Canada and they're $5000 - $10,000 more.

Sponsored

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Interesting to see that the website states that the Bullitt is eligible for employee-pricing.

I am not able to get any discount off of Bullitt, let alone get employee pricing!

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
Interesting to see that the website states that the Bullitt is eligible for employee-pricing.

I am not able to get any discount off of Bullitt, let alone get employee pricing!
Is there no employee pricing on 2018 models where you are? I'm just outside Vancouver and took delivery of my MY18 GT Premium 2 weeks ago. With $1000 Costco money, my total saving off MSRP was $7200. I'm surprised they've extended these incentives to any 2019 models, never mind the Bullitt.

Cornbinder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT Velocity Blue (460 HP) '78 Lincoln (460 CID

In the U.S, as of now, Bullitt's don't qualify for X-Plan - just like a Shelby or Raptor.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)

Well a "dealer discount" and "Ford incentives" are not the same thing. The dealer discount is the dealer discounting the car from MSRP. He ends up making less money on the car. I don't think a dealer can prevent you from getting the Ford incentive.

From what I am seeing, a number of dealers are effectively washing the ADM and the Emp. Pricing. I.E. marking MSRP up 10% and then deducting the Ford incentives. In the end you are effectively paying MSRP.

With the employee pricing, the financing rate for 60 months is now 3.49%. I believe before the Employee pricing, it was 0.99% plus the $2,000 delivery credit. So would a dealer say the Bullitt does not qualify for 0.99%? They can't.

White_GT_CS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Well a "dealer discount" and "Ford incentives" are not the same thing. The dealer discount is the dealer discounting the car from MSRP. He ends up making less money on the car. I don't think a dealer can prevent you from getting the Ford incentive.

From what I am seeing, a number of dealers are effectively washing the ADM and the Emp. Pricing. I.E. marking MSRP up 10% and then deducting the Ford incentives. In the end you are effectively paying MSRP.

With the employee pricing, the financing rate for 60 months is now 3.49%. I believe before the Employee pricing, it was 0.99% plus the $2,000 delivery credit. So would a dealer say the Bullitt does not qualify for 0.99%? They can't.
That's what the local dealers are saying: the Bullitt does NOT qualify for any discounts. One dealer offered $500 discount (delivery credit) but he's charging $499 in admin fees. So a wash, really. LOL.

Sponsored

Skywakerlt5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT convertible
I am finding the same thing. . Despite what's on the Ford Canada website, dealers are saying no to employee pricing on the Bullitt.

OP
OP
BrettT

BrettT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
I am finding the same thing. . Despite what's on the Ford Canada website, dealers are saying no to employee pricing on the Bullitt.
I should be picking mine up today, and I will report what discounts I got.

Allegro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2018 RC GT Premium
I'd be fighting this one. Ford.ca says employee pricing is available for MOST 2018/2019 lease or purchases. It then lists the exclusions, which does not include the Bullitt. In addition, the Bullitt configurator shows the employee pricing deduction in the cost summary. Dealers should be honoring what's advertised. Otherwise, it's false advertising.