Sponsored

Goodbye Guys

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT
You misspelled BMW…

Very little of that car is Toyota (at least the parts that matter)
It's still Toyota QC. And that's all that matters. But the B58 is a solid platform. I'll take BMW performance with Toyota reliability any day.
Sponsored

Aks550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ak
Vehicle(s)
2023 s550
I’m almost ashamed to say. I’ve traded the mustang in for a 2024 Supra. It’s been awesome being a part of this forum. I’ve learned so much and have gotten so much help. You guys are an amazing community. I hope the a90/a91 community is as welcoming.
Wait until the honeymoon is over, don't cry and bitch like a woman...

Bmw stands for bring more wallets and bring more worries!

German absolute junks. I dealt with them every single day, bmw owners always cried and complaint why cost so much to repair???!!!

Aks550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ak
Vehicle(s)
2023 s550
It's still Toyota QC. And that's all that matters. But the B58 is a solid platform. I'll take BMW performance with Toyota reliability any day.
Yeah drink more kool aids. Walk like a duck quake like a duck, still not a duck???

Bmw supra is built along with bmw still not bmw???? Please have your head check.

Jaymar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaymar
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT/CS - Rapid Red
Wait until the honeymoon is over, don't cry and bitch like a woman...

Bmw stands for bring more wallets and bring more worries!

German absolute junks. I dealt with them every single day, bmw owners always cried and complaint why cost so much to repair???!!!
Not exclusive to BMW, happens at every shop, try again.

Sponsored

Aks550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ak
Vehicle(s)
2023 s550
Why would you assume I'm referencing buying American?

I buy the best thing for the money. Don't like it? Make better shit.
Sound your shit is good for your money.
Don't let the door hit your bmw ass on way out! Lol

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
Yeah drink more kool aids. Walk like a duck quake like a duck, still not a duck???

Bmw supra is built along with bmw still not bmw???? Please have your head check.
BMW Z4 and Supra are built by Magna Steyr in Austria, not BMW.

Sponsored

s3ltz3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' GT

It's been a while since I've had Kool-Aid. Although, I do have the occasional CapriSun. Does that count as well? Sometimes I'll have Fanta soda too.

Just because it's contractually produced by Magna Steyr doesn't make it a BMW. Just like the Jags and Astons they've produced in the past aren't BMWs. It's still a Toyota product from inception.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Not sure what the point of this bs is, but it seems you might need to change your feminine product. This is a car forum first and foremost, and bashing someones choice is straight up a dbag move.

To the OP. Beautiful car, there much better in person. I’ve come across a few that had a few exterior mods that really made the lines even better.

Sound your shit is good for your money.
Don't let the door hit your bmw ass on way out! Lol

OP
OP
CCIWDO

CCIWDO

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jimmy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Not sure what the point of this bs is, but it seems you might need to change your feminine product. This is a car forum first and foremost, and bashing someones choice is straight up a dbag move.

To the OP. Beautiful car, there much better in person. I’ve come across a few that had a few exterior mods that really made the lines even better.
Seriously right?! I swear it seems like some people view this as some treasonous act towards the US. If it makes anyone feel better. EVERY other car I own is from an American company. Just wanted to own a different car that I really thought looked nice. Sheesh

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Seriously right?! I swear it seems like some people view this as some treasonous act towards the US. If it makes anyone feel better. EVERY other car I own is from an American company. Just wanted to own a different car that I really thought looked nice. Sheesh
There’s a silver Supra around here that has either an aftermarket wing or some kind of gurney flap attached to the stock wing that looks really good (and I’m not a huge Supra fan). I’ll see if I can find it and will pass along but it gave me flashes of the big wing on the 90’s Supras, which I absolutely loved.

Edit: found it. It looked good in person, he had it painted black to accent the silver. If I see him around I’ll try to get a picture or two
https://cargym.com/en-us/products/wald-sports-line-rear-wing-spoiler-for-toyota-supra-a90

Last edited:

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
You should see what you have to remove to upgrade the turbo. I watched videos for about an hour and decided I'd find somebody else to do it when I want to upgrade turbos. No way in Hell I'd remember where all the hoses and other crap went. The 335i was a lot easier.
Sponsored